QB Logan Gray

Yes, he could end up somewhere else since there are a lot of schools interested in him. But I don't buy what Crabtree is saying since Gray said he loved his visit and got a positive feel for NU. Unless he heard something from Gray after his visit, Crabtree's comment doesn't carry nearly as much weight as what Gray said. Eric, don't we have as good of a chance as anybody at the present time?

Yes, he could end up somewhere else since there are a lot of schools interested in him. But I don't buy what Crabtree is saying since Gray said he loved his visit and got a positive feel for NU. Unless he heard something from Gray after his visit, Crabtree's comment doesn't carry nearly as much weight as what Gray said. Eric, don't we have as good of a chance as anybody at the present time?

yeah i was thinking the same thing, PLUS Gray said that he wanted to stay somewhat close to home.....but NOT in missouri... I think we would fit that description pretty well.

My hopes arent high, he has some big time teams looking at him. But the distance would be just right for him and the timing to come in and start playing early is in our favor. and he enjoys the visit, i would say Crabby doesnt give us enough credit....

It seems like every month, there is another QB prospect that we hang our hopes on....only to be let down when he commits elsewhere.  This month's hope is Logan Gray.  He'll commit elsewhere in a couple weeks.  And, we'll never find a QB.  Our football team is doomed.  Woo is me and all the rest of you pitiful Husker fans.

eeyore03.gif

That's funny stuff. :clap

and an image that hasn't been used since bernard went on one of 'woe is us' posts.