The Unfathomable

I'm probably in the minority here, but unless he drops a stinker against Rutgers or Illinois, I think he stays for 2018, with it being said: put up or shut up. 

I dont think he can he can survive, nor can SE, another loss on any scale to NIU. Wiscy, OSU, and PSU are all top 10 (close). My guess? We beat the teams we should, beat one of the top 10, and finish 6 and 6 with an appearance in a crappy bowl against a.. Mac team.

If the offense doesn't figure out how to be consistent; this could spiral to a 4 win team, which is crazy to think about. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, DrunkOffPunch said:

Either post proof or leave MR's wife out of this. 

Sure...

I was at a booster gathering about 4 months ago, Dee was there and she was chatting with some friends, one of whom I know, so I was standing there.  She said "We really like it here but we plan on retiring back in Oregon where a lot of our family is"

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Sure...

I was at a booster gathering about 4 months ago, Dee was there and she was chatting with some friends, one of whom I know, so I was standing there.  She said "We really like it here but we plan on retiring back in Oregon where a lot of our family is"

Fair enough. In another thread you said she 'hated it here.' I thought that's what you were alluding to.

Just now, DrunkOffPunch said:

Fair enough. In another thread you said she 'hated it here.' I thought that's what you were alluding to.

She probably doesn't hate it hate it...but she probably hates 12 hours of talk radio that is basically devoted to ripping on her hubby...you know?  I don't think they had that as much back in the Valis.

In the end, who knows...maybe he wins out and we are all laughing about this in 2 months.  

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

She probably doesn't hate it hate it...but she probably hates 12 hours of talk radio that is basically devoted to ripping on her hubby...you know?  I don't think they had that as much back in the Valis.

In the end, who knows...maybe he wins out and we are all laughing about this in 2 months.  

Or people who use her name without permission on message boards. Would you be cool with that?

38 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

Oh I figured as much. You don't have inside info. 

Pretty cool you feel comfortable enough with using his wife's first name too. 

He doesn't have inside info. He keeps repeating himself that Mike Riley's wife doesn't like it here, wants to go home, etc. it's all hearsay.