CFB Week 5 Bold Predictions Thread!

Roll Skers

2 hours ago, Huskers44 said:

I could see all of that besides I think FSU wins and I think Clemson will cover. I do think Virginia Tech could give them a heck of a run as they look like a great team. But holy cow Clemson looks like he best team out there in my opinion. 

Yeah, I could see both fsu and clemson making statements this week, but could also see them losing!

It's a shame you have to wonder about Cutcliffe's health.  He was almost ND's offensive coordinator not that long ago but for a heart condition.  Miami seems more than susceptible to the pass but Duke hasn't posted great numbers through the air...

U$C and Wazzu have played much different schedules and the Trojans seem to be able to defend the pass so I don't see that one.

SOS difference is stark with respect to Clemson and Va. Tech as well.

Florida State has QB issues, right?  Their running game has disappeared altogether as well, it seems (though it almost certainly has something to do with the QB issues).  Wake has played a much easier schedule again, though.

Alabama hasn't covered that spread against anyone but Vandy and they played Colorado State.

Nebraska didn't cover against Rutgers last week so maybe brophog and I are agreeing now that Illinois < Rutgers?  ;)

p.s. - I'm a little confused that Michigan State's a favorite against Iowa with their turnover issues.  UCF's spread seems small but I guess they have a history with Memphis.  UCLA might be in trouble even with Colorado having had trouble running the ball so far...  I wonder if the Gamecocks can make a living through the air against the Aggies in College Station.  Oregon should be able to handle Cal but I thought they could deal with ASU, too.

POB replaces Lee, but only after Lee throws another interception.  The change comes after Lee gets hurt, not because of the int.

Huskers win, but don't cover.

Within 3 series with POB on the field, 60% of Board posters are calling for Gebbia (10% were already questioning why POB went in before Gebbia)

Coach Williams instructs his WRs to target defensive players so they can be sent to the locker room and avoid another week of embarrassment.

Three freshmen end up playing on the O-line, and they shine.