Which Cornhusker fan are you?

beorach

Which Cornhusker fan are you?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't care how Nebraska gets back to the top.  If they need to break some rules to do it, so be it.  I'm not personally affected if Nebraska football wins or loses so I'd prefer they win.  Shoot, look at USC when they had Reggie Bush, nobody talks about how they were dirty AF any more.

• Plus1 1

I wanted to pick "I understand we've got a long way back to being a championship-caliber program and I don't care how they do it (within the rules, of course)."

but I don't really want to imply that i'm fine with keeping Riley for forever.  I think if he coached here for the next 50 years he would never win a national championship.

• Plus1 1

#1.  Gotta go back to our roots to be successful and I think that's pretty obvious by how the last 15 years has gone.  Division is inevitable in a situation like our program has right now, and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.  Sometimes it takes turmoil to get things going in the right direction, a "reset" if you will.  Hopefully that reset is finally coming soon.

• Plus1 1