How will you spend your bye week Saturday?

Congrats Cy, know you are a happy Cyclone!!!

Had a great Saturday, never checked the Nebraska score once.  I knew we would not lose.

42 Cars, 250 miles of herding cats.  No one crashed, scratched or dented anything.  The other half drove her car, that was my only worry.  But she had the boys running scared most of the day.  Damned Missouri girl can flat out drive.  Kinda nice to have a positive Saturday for a change.

I may hop over and see how the Michigan love fest is going.  I bet they have some posts just like most of ours.  Love it when Michigan loses, even better with Kaki pants responsible.  Give him another 9 million it will get better.

sigh.. I wanted to do things like that when I bought my first Corvette.  But all the Corvette clubs around here are more social, as in pool parties, bowling, or just gossip instead  doing anything involving the beloved cars.  I can do all that other stuff with about anyone.

Cy, I have a close friend that lives in Pine Top, Arizona that played for Iowa State in early 60's and his wife was a cheer leader.  They are about the happiest people in the world at the moment.  Hope you guys keep getting R done!!!

I may have a contact for you, he has 2015 Z06 and goes on some local car club runs.  Will find out where he is and get a number for you if I can.  I know Florida is big state, so don't want to make any promises.