How will you spend your bye week Saturday?

12 hours ago, El Diaco said:

Officiating? Line judge? Scorekeeper? Stalking young girls in spandex?

My daughter’ HS regionals start after next week. They’re on the bubble, don’t know if they’ll be playing or not yet.

Scorekeeping

I think I will wear my Husker gear.

Always wanted to sit in the stands at a volleyball match in Husker gear and with a clip board.  Just to see who thinks I'm scouting

I may be the only one watching Purdue and Rutgers, but Purdue has been unimpressive imo. Seems NU should be able to line up and run right at them. Rutgers is having some success just dumping the pass off the rbs. Purdue moves the ball but isn't tough in the red zone. lots of finesse and trick plays 

13 minutes ago, KCBuc said:

I may be the only one watching Purdue and Rutgers, but Purdue has been unimpressive imo. Seems NU should be able to line up and run right at them. Rutgers is having some success just dumping the pass off the rbs. Purdue moves the ball but isn't tough in the red zone. lots of finesse and trick plays 

We talked about how they're overrated in the Purdue night thread. Still, it's Rutgers, huge upset if this holds.