CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Huge need. Hopefully he sees the opportunity to step in an play as a freshman with Kalu and Jones graduating. This kid was the most talented and performed the best at FNL last year... and that includes Lewis and Lindsey.

I remember hearing that from a number of journalists/analysts that attended. I think it was McKewon that raved on about him on TBL after the camp.

I think we have a 90% chance of snagging bookie as it sits now. Too many advantages for us.

Wow, you're a lot more confident than I am with Bookie.... I'm cautiously optimistic, as of right now.

I mean it's pretty obvious he is a hard Nebraska lean right now

Just like Lewis and Darnay at points right?

I think we have a 90% chance of snagging bookie as it sits now. Too many advantages for us.

Wow, you're a lot more confident than I am with Bookie.... I'm cautiously optimistic, as of right now.

They also didn't have a cousin who they were super close with already on the team. I don't think anyone feels nearly as good about landing Bookie without Tyjon on the team.

I must of missed something....

like the tweet that was just posted in this thread earlier today? He is more connected to this university than Darnay or Joe Lewis ever were. Never felt as good about them as I do about Brendan
  • Fire 1

like the tweet that was just posted in this thread earlier today? He is more connected to this university than Darnay or Joe Lewis ever were. Never felt as good about them as I do about Brendan

You mean yesterday? The one with him standing next to Riley, and Tyjon? It's nice to see he has interest in Nebraska, I don't know if that picture makes him a "hard lean".

You mean yesterday? The one with him standing next to Riley, and Tyjon? It's nice to see he has interest in Nebraska, I don't know if that picture makes him a "hard lean".

That one tweet doesn't make him a hard lean but when you take that into consideration with the fact he has been interested for awhile, Tyjon committed and he has been sending out suggestive tweets about coming here since that happened. If you want to be pessimistic I don't blame you but to me it's pretty obvious Nebraska is out in front by a ways right now.

They also didn't have a cousin who they were super close with already on the team. I don't think anyone feels nearly as good about landing Bookie without Tyjon on the team.

It certainly helps but doesn't solidify anything. Two of Darnay's really good friends chose here and his Godfather was the parent of one of them. Didn't really get us much besides a hat on the table that didn't get much of a look. Hope you're right. Skeptical until I see other things besides twitter posts.

That one tweet doesn't make him a hard lean but when you take that into consideration with the fact he has been interested for awhile, Tyjon committed and he has been sending out suggestive tweets about coming here since that happened. If you want to be pessimistic I don't blame you but to me it's pretty obvious Nebraska is out in front by a ways right now.

I'm not pessimistic about his interest in Nebraska, in fact, I stated earlier in the thread that I was cautiously optimistic.

It certainly helps but doesn't solidify anything. Two of Darnay's really good friends chose here and his Godfather was the parent of one of them. Didn't really get us much besides a hat on the table that didn't get much of a look. Hope you're right. Skeptical until I see other things besides twitter posts.
yet everyone and their momma knew Woodbey was an OSU lean because of his Twitter. So that's only good information if it's not pointing towards us?

yet everyone and their momma knew Woodbey was an OSU lean because of his Twitter. So that's only good information if it's not pointing towards us?

And every recruiting analyst (who are paid to do this stuff) said he was an OSU lean. I haven't heard that from anyone regarding Radley-Hiles, and Nebraska.

And every recruiting analyst (who are paid to do this stuff) said he was an OSU lean. I haven't heard that from anyone regarding Radley-Hiles, and Nebraska.

And no recruit has ever posted something pro-Nebraska for attention on Twitter... ;):facepalm:

Exactly, I don't think that lean came from twitter. Again, I hope you all are right but certainly seems like we are putting the cart before the horse. If he was so far N, he would have said so by now. Right now he has crystal balls for what? 4-5 schools? Our ones came from April of last year and were both homers I believe.

someone literally just said in there "if twitter follows/favorites are any indication (they usually are) then he is OSU bound" Brendans twitter page and favorites page is heavily huskers stuff not alot of other schools floating around, I think that probably means he is a nebraska lean, which is what I've been saying all along. Do you really think that's untrue? Because I just think you are being "cautiously optimistic" as a defense mechanism when it's clear to see we are the favorites. Never said he was committed, just said he was a hard lean.
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic