CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

I'd still take Darnay... but, Bookie would be a huge get no doubt.

Bookie was seen as the better player all throughout big red weekend last year.

I thought Darnay didn't make it up for that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember seeing him in any of the videos either.

He wasn't there, but I guess that's why he looked better?

How did a team with two stud corners give up an average of 23 points a game last year? That seems really high.

Is the competition that good in their league?

You could also say they scored a lot and dragged the games out by passing all the time too. I'm not honestly too worried I think he will be good.

That's what I was going to say. Bet if you look at the possessions per game for the other team the number would be pretty high. High octane offenses generally tend to create games with more opportunities for the other offense to score with more time with the ball. Not necessarily a knock on how good they were defensively.

How did a team with two stud corners give up an average of 23 points a game last year? That seems really high.

Is the competition that good in their league?

You could also say they scored a lot and dragged the games out by passing all the time too. I'm not honestly too worried I think he will be good.

That's what I was going to say. Bet if you look at the possessions per game for the other team the number would be pretty high. High octane offenses generally tend to create games with more opportunities for the other offense to score with more time with the ball. Not necessarily a knock on how good they were defensively.

then add in they both played offense as well.

makes sense, thanks all!

No problem. I think it is really hard to grade talent anyway you look at it. If you have a high scoring offense the other team will have opportunities to score as well. Especially in high school I wouldn't worry about too much. Teams will have less depth so they probably keep their best players in the most even if they really do need a break.

Holmes may have a slight edge in raw physical talent, but Brendan (IMO) has more drive, maturity and humble hard work. Like Dr Stark once told me - 80% of football is between your ears, the other 20% is god gifted talent.

I haven't wanted a player at NU this bad since Andrus Peat. Hopefully we get this one!

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic