CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Well I think a couple things need to happen to secure Bookie's commitment in February 2018. First, Tyjon needs to have a great experience his first year. I'm not sure which of our great WR freshman will start as true freshman, but we definitely need Tyjon to love his time at NU. Second, we have to be more competitive on the field against the better competition we play.

Couldn't agree with you more Stumpy1.

I think Bookie's been a Nebraska lean for a bit - he's been pretty open about how much he's appreciated the family atmosphere and support here and Riley in particular. I don't know for sure if he's lacked for a father figure in his life, but he's sure locked onto the steady, consistent support that he's gotten from Riley, and I think gaining DDub can only give him more reason to like it here. I appreciated seeing how polite and engaged he was with Milt too. You can't teach that sort of interaction, nor can you ask for it to happen. I loved the fact that at FNL last year Riley had Bookie come to his office to eat and they just hung out and talked about life - Riley's wife was there too. I think it was honest and sincere and mad e good impression with him.

When it's right it's right. I like this kid so much! I think he'll take officials, and while I think he'll like the bright lights of Miami and other places I see him coming to the same conclusion that Tyjon did. There is no place like Nebraska.

• Fire 1

If he is N and shuts down his recruitment (similar to what KJJ did) and starts to peer recruit, I could see him leading the way for a monster class next year. The kid is widely considered an absolute stud and teams are salivating over him. If he becomes ours, the momentum it would potentially bring could be the best we've ever had at Nebraska

If he is N and shuts down his recruitment (similar to what KJJ did) and starts to peer recruit, I could see him leading the way for a monster class next year. The kid is widely considered an absolute stud and teams are salivating over him. If he becomes ours, the momentum it would potentially bring could be the best we've ever had at Nebraska

Agree. I think if we would have locked up Darnay Holmes, it would have had the same effect on this years class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic