Mario Goodrich Comments???

9 minutes ago, The Maudfather said:

Severe isn't really breaking any news. You'd be a half wit to think there wouldn't be a good house cleaning in 2.5 weeks. 

I would love to hear Billy D explaining what he does to Moos 

Moos:  Oh, so you are a GA, do you live here on campus or just off campus with some friends...I have to admit you look a bit older than most GA's

Billy D:  No no, I am not a GA, I am 55 and make 400K a year breaking down film"

Moos:  Oh...yeah...well...not anymore.

Just now, teachercd said:

Moos:  Oh, so you are a GA, do you live here on campus or just off campus with some friends...I have to admit you look a bit older than most GA's

Billy D:  No no, I am not a GA, I am 55 and make 400K a year breaking down film"

Billy D: "I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS DAMN IT!"

• Plus1 1
Just now, teachercd said:

Don't you think when there is a new staff that the position Devaney has will be still be a position?  It may not pay as much as he is being paid but it isn't just some made up position that isn't common within P5 football programs.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

Don't you think when there is a new staff that the position Devaney has will be still be a position?  It may not pay as much as he is being paid but it isn't just some made up position that isn't common within P5 football programs.

I don't think so, I think he is gone when Riley is gone but I could still see the position being there.  I would think that the new coach would want his guy in there.  Or like...4 of his guys making 100K each doing even more for the team.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I don't think so, I think he is gone when Riley is gone but I could still see the position being there.  I would think that the new coach would want his guy in there.  Or like...4 of his guys making 100K each doing even more for the team.

I don't think there is any chance Devaney is here next year.  A quick look and Bama has 2 people doing this job and Ohio State has 1.  I doubt either of those schools are paying what Nebraska is though.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

That's literally exactly what he said. We will keep that position with someone else to fill it. It's not like he is playing ncaa football to try and work on new game plans, he has a legitimate position.

2 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

I don't think there is any chance Devaney is here next year.  A quick look and Bama has 2 people doing this job and Ohio State has 1.  I doubt either of those schools are paying what Nebraska is though.

Yeah, I don't think they are either.  I have no idea though but it just seems like a ton of money for that position.  

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

That's literally exactly what he said. We will keep that position with someone else to fill it. It's not like he is playing ncaa football to try and work on new game plans, he has a legitimate position.

Geez, sorry Bill!

Edited by teachercd
  • Plus1 1