JUCO QB Lyle Moevao

I live about 10 miles from the stadium, Oregon St. Deffinately has a team. I think they play on friday nights..... oh crap thats the high school... ah same thing.

:clap:clap:clap

Its sad, I live in a state with the Ducks and Beavers LOL. I can't really say that with out laughing. Just a bunch of flat footed pu**#@s. :woo

hello, I was just thinking of the last 3 x's that or st & NU were recruiting the same kids - clinton polk, mau nomani, & gerard lee - they all committed to or st

p.s. please, do not let it be the last 4 - w/ moevao

they probably thought that since the school mascot was the beavers, that they were going to get some "BEAVER" for signing

hello, I was just thinking of the last 3 x's that or st & NU were recruiting the same kids - clinton polk, mau nomani, & gerard lee - they all committed to or st

p.s. please, do not let it be the last 4 - w/ moevao

they probably thought that since the school mascot was the beavers, that they were going to get some "BEAVER" for signing

Major didn't know he was at the wrong school until it was too late!!

It is officially time to be concerned.

And please don't give me this crap about it being early and not panicking.

Plain and simple, the coaching staff has failed to recruit a QB since ZT. And if you haven't noticed, the trend is for these kids to commit early; the well is getting awfully dry. That's not good.

So who are we going to end up with? ANYONE?

It is officially time to be concerned.

And please don't give me this crap about it being early and not panicking.

Plain and simple, the coaching staff has failed to recruit a QB since ZT. And if you haven't noticed, the trend is for these kids to commit early; the well is getting awfully dry. That's not good.

So who are we going to end up with? ANYONE?

i thought this guy was a sure get for us.......i am willing to bet the coaches are as frustrated as we are........Beck better get his sh#t together this year, he will be "it" for the next 2 years.....

hunter94

Calm down. The sky is not falling............yet. Lets see how this plays out.

No, but the sky sure is getting dark, so to speak. This is NOT a good development. We are getting into dangerous territory.

However this turns out, chances are pretty strong that we don't get a top-flight QB prospect. And for those who pooh-pooh the importance of getting a highly-rated QB, ask Notre Dame how they like having Jimmy Clausen as a recruiter....

However this turns out, chances are pretty strong that we don't get a top-flight QB prospect. And for those who pooh-pooh the importance of getting a highly-rated QB, ask Notre Dame how they like having Jimmy Clausen as a recruiter....

Josh Freeman committed early last year and began recruiting kids to Nebraska, then de-committed and tried to get them to the Pansy nation. It isn't a forgone conclusion that Claussen is going to end up in ND(he most likely will, but kids change their minds for wahtever reason). It is still very early and lots can change between now and February. I would start worrying in January if NU doesn't have any good looking prospects left looking this way. For cryin' out loud the complete rivals ratings haven't even been released and you are about acting like the game is over. It's June, it's not exactly time to hit the panic button. Can anyone say that they had heard of Lyle Moevao before 3 weeks ago? And now that he is going elsewhere, you look at it like it is a dark day for the recruiting program. Cally almost pulled the rabbitt out of the hat there. The kid wanted to stay on the west coast. Good for him, no hard feelings. Good luck to him playing for a team that looks at a 7-4 record and a win over Oregon as a huge season. Nebraska isn't for everyone. The pressure is greater to win here than it is in Corvallis.