Nebrasketball Game #11- @ Creighton (Saturday, December 9: 1:30 FS1)

Anyone who doesn't think this is the best basketball team we have had in quite a few years is blind.  We haven't had many and I'm not saying we win a game in the NCAA or even get there but with the BIG 10 down in talent this year stranger things have happened.  They aren't a great team but they are a work in progress and I like it.

Edited by TonyStalloni

1 hour ago, TonyStalloni said:

Anyone who doesn't think this is the best basketball team we have had in quite a few years is blind.  We haven't had many and I'm not saying we win a game in the NCAA or even get there but with the BIG 10 down in talent this year stranger things have happened.  They aren't a great team but they are a work in progress and I like it.

Better talent but same results! So, does it really matter that we can brag about better talent when we end up with the same results?

Wanna bet on our final record? I say, at best, two games over .500.

If you want to say losing by 30 and losing by 7 or 8 in a closely contested game to a team ranked in the top 10 is the "same results" then have at it.  Creighton is a solid team and they will give most teams fits.  Yes I wish we had played a better second half but I'm seeing this team grow a little each game.  That's all I ask of them.

CU has played 2 top 25 teams and lost to them both, lets not pretend they are some awesome team. In the past they have had some really good team, this year at this point they are not one of those teams. They lost by 17 to number 12 ranked Gonzaga just 9 days ago.

Edited by Bornhusker

Jays are on the downslide.  

They were very fortunate to get Mo Watson the last two years, guy turned out to be better than anyone could have ever expected.  

They beat UCLA...while the UCLA team was in prison.

They were beat over the head by the Zags but that is nothing to be ashamed of, the Zags are insane at home.

Nice win over NW but that is all it was, a nice win.