Spring Game

37 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

So you want them to ref, and coach their position groups during a practice that 80,000 fans are going to be at? Don’t you think that might cause some issues with flow of the practice from a time perspective?

Do you truly believe mistakes will me made during the spring game and coaches won’t talk to them about their mistakes on the sideleine after the play?

So first ill take it that since you didn't deny playing, that you in fact never played... and second, this is a practice scrimmage game...  not unheard of to NOT have official refs...  and third is it just me or are you salty with everyone.....???   don't post angry bro...

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

So first ill take it that since you didn't deny playing, that you in fact never played... and second, this is a practice scrimmage game...  not unheard of to NOT have official refs...  and third is it just me or are you salty with everyone.....???   don't post angry bro...

I love the old, "you never played" card, hahahaha

16 minutes ago, funhusker said:

:facepalm:

It usually is a practice  "scrimmage".  Most coaches want to create a game"like" experience for the players to see how they do when a coach ISN'T holding their hands.  This isn't 1st grade flag football.

ah... so we should have full clock, and full contact on QB as well.... I mean.... its not flag football...right...??  and lets never have a boy in as running back.....  that wouldn't be "game like"...right..??   

:bang  

Spoiler

:bang

2 minutes ago, theknife said:

I love the old, "you never played" card, hahahaha

I know huh.... it would be weird for me, who doesn't have an engineering degree, to be telling an engineer how his job works.....   

Just now, funhusker said:

Why does everything have to be binary with some people?

lol....from the guy being binary....  cute

6 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

I know huh.... it would be weird for me, who doesn't have an engineering degree, to be telling an engineer how his job works.....   

lol....from the guy being binary....  cute

What? You are the one that assumes if a coach isn't on the field doing cute stuff with fans it must mean that we play a full game.

What was it you posted to ScottyIce about being "salty"?

I just face palmed your quote about people not playing and pointed out that a lot of coaches want to see how their players do when in a game"LIKE" situation. 

Edited by funhusker
5 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

Do you have D1 coaching practice experience? Did you suit up as a ref/coach hybrid in front of 80k as you proposed?  No, you didn't. Does that mean your input on this matter is completely invalid? No, it doesn't.

I don't have to have a mechanical engineering degree to decide between purchasing a car with a piston engine vs. rotary engine. 

Edited by theknife
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, theknife said:

Do you have D1 coaching practice experience? Did you suit up as a ref/coach hybrid in front of 80k as you proposed?  No, you didn't. Does that mean your input on this matter is completely invalid? No, it doesn't.

I don't have to mechanical engineering degree to decide between purchasing a car with a piston engine vs. rotary engine. 

And i just made a suggestion about how I thought it would be fun to see...  do you believe that 1's vs 2's is a good barometer..?  I dont, but it has been done regularly...  YOU are the ones criticizing...  is it that boring in your world that you have to make an argument on a football board... and then twist it..??

"I don't have to mechanical engineering degree to decide between purchasing a car with a piston engine vs. rotary engine."

nonsensical arguments....   LOL... I remember elementary...  will you finish with "i know you are, but what am i..?"    common sense eludes many these days..

• Plus1 1
Just now, twofittyonred said:

And i just made a suggestion about how I thought it would be fun to see...  do you believe that 1's vs 2's is a good barometer..?  I dont, but it has been done regularly...  YOU are the ones criticizing...  is it that boring in your world that you have to make an argument on a football board... and then twist it..??

"I don't have to mechanical engineering degree to decide between purchasing a car with a piston engine vs. rotary engine."

nonsensical arguments....   LOL... I remember elementary...  will you finish with "i know you are, but what am i..?"    common sense eludes many these days..

I didn't take a position on spring practice format. I simply took your statement and disqualified it because you lack D1 coaching experience. Much like you are attempting to discount others because they haven't coached at whatever level you have.