Parkland, FL High School Shooting

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I’m no fan of Trump and preferred a decent human being with more moderate views. But he’s still head and shoulders better than Hillary.

I am so fricken tired of every time I point out he is a piece of crap.....people bring up Hillary. 

Members of his campaign have plead guilty of conspiring against the US. 

He he is NOT better. 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, commando said:

this thread has been derailed into the "all about me" thread by ric.  he has no idea how to take his comments to the appropriate threads.  the abortion talk should be in the abortion thread.   his views on education (sex ed spec.) should be in another thread.   the talk about republicans and/or democrats have their own threads.  yet he can't follow simple rules and keep things on topic in any thread.   i would hate to see what he does to his coloring books.   simple guidelines seem to keep him confused. now this thread goes pages at a time without a mention of those kids in florida or the issues raised by that nutjob with a gun down there.

The thread has gone in a number of directions, no doubt. But pretending that is solely my fault is pretty ridiculous. I mention something in passing, someone wants to fight about it, then off we go. In addition, there are a lot of minitopics that are imbued in this one...

Gun Rights 

Best Ways to Restrict Guns (if any)

School Safety

Government’s Role in School Safety

Is this a Federal, State, or Local Issue

Best Uses of Taxpayer Money

and so on.

So the topic itself lends to a variety of subtopics.

Just now, Dewiz said:

Can’t blame her for bringing up facts which in fact the media has hardly talked about.

I haven’t heard the media blame the shooter yet, it’s all gun control this or NRA that. 

yeah...it's the FBI and the police and the teachers fault.    some nutjob being able to buy an assault weapon could never be a problem.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Ric Flair said:

The thread has gone in a number of directions, no doubt. But pretending that is solely my fault is pretty ridiculous. I mention something in passing, someone wants to fight about it, then off we go. In addition, there are a lot of minitopics that are imbued in this one...

Gun Rights 

Best Ways to Restrict Guns (if any)

School Safety

Government’s Role in School Safety

Is this a Federal, State, or Local Issue

Best Uses of Taxpayer Money

and so on.

So the topic itself lends to a variety of subtopics.

abortions and sex ed fit in how?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I am so fricken tired of every time I point out he is a piece of crap.....people bring up Hillary. 

Members of his campaign have plead guilty of conspiring against the US. 

He he is NOT better. 

They plead guilty because they don’t have the financial resources for a protracted battle with Mueller. None of the charges have anything to do with the Trump campaign.

Clinton is as corrupt as they come. She’s been selling influence for decades and grown rich off of it through the Foundation. Trump is a scumbag, but Hillary is far worse.

Just now, commando said:

abortions and sex ed fit in how?

I think they came up in reference to schools properly allocating resources, pushing political agendas, etc. 

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They plead guilty because they don’t have the financial resources for a protracted battle with Mueller. None of the charges have anything to do with the Trump campaign.

Clinton is as corrupt as they come. She’s been selling influence for decades and grown rich off of it through the Foundation. Trump is a scumbag, but Hillary is far worse.

I think they came up in reference to schools properly allocating resources, pushing political agendas, etc. 

Wow.....

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Then prove me wrong.

This is like when you're playing with a little kid, and they start running away saying, 'You can't catch me!' They think they're smart, baiting you into chasing them, without letting you know that they want you to chase them.

It's cute. And childish. 

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, commando said:

yeah...it's the FBI and the police and the teachers fault.    some nutjob being able to buy an assault weapon could never be a problem.

Had the FBI and Sheriff department acted on the tips and signs that the kid was a deranged wacko could’ve prevented this. Why is this so hard to understand :dunno

This wacko threatened to kill his classmates in the past and place a gun to people’s heads which were all brushed off.

But let’s blame the NRA and push a gun control narrative 

Just now, Dewiz said:

Had the FBI and Sheriff department acted on the tips and signs that the kid was a deranged wacko could’ve prevented this. Why is this so hard to understand :dunno

This wacko threatened to kill his classmates in the past and place a gun to people’s heads which were all brushed off.

But let’s blame the NRA and push a gun control narrative 

I’m perfectly capable of blaming both. 

• Plus1 6

you are not on trial here BRB.   no need to justify yourself to the extremist.   they won't believe you no matter what you say.  we are RINOs....evil cousins of the damn libtards to them.   we are now the minority.  the minority for not buying into the BS of the current "conservative" movement".