Russia

Clearly for MAGA Tim and the Putinist wing of the GOP aid to Ukraine is not about the money.  If it was then why fund Israel who is in a conflict with a ragtag militia vs. a country trying to fend off the second most powerful military in the world and a regime that is the single greatest threat to democracy in the world?  I'm all for funding both and border security but holier-than-thou Timmy only wants to fund Israel.  

That being the case then what's up with MAGA Tim and his non-existent finances?  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

maybe Joe can sell Ukraine some "scrap iron".    lot's of old military vehicles could be sold at scrap prices.  or maybe do something like we did with 50 destroyers to britain before we got involved in WW2.   have ukraine promise us a port in crimea or ither military bases in exchange for military equipment.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

That's over 1000 miles from Ukraine.  WTH?

i know ukraine has been working on long range drones.   maybe they have some with that range?   they also have saboteurs and sympathizers  in russia.   and then it's also possible it's an industrial accident.   either way.....nice if it is an ICBM plant going up in smoke

3 minutes ago, commando said:

i know ukraine has been working on long range drones.   maybe they have some with that range?   they also have saboteurs and sympathizers  in russia.   and then it's also possible it's an industrial accident.   either way.....nice if it is an ICBM plant going up in smoke

The tell is that if the MoD said it was an industrial accident it 100% was not that.  

6 minutes ago, commando said:

could also be tuckers career crashing and burning....the fireball looks about the right size

Is it wrong to hope he was getting an onsite tour of the facility with his bestie Vlad?  

• TBH 1