Russia

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Teaching a business management course and threw in a couple questions about George Washington and the American Revolution - it also gave me an idea how far along on the 100 question test they were at.  I would get a laugh, or a strange "look up' :blink: - where did that come from and what does it have to do wt mgmt?   Of course, I didn't count those questions.  I've also thrown in on the 'Yes and No" questions this little question:  The Nebraska Cornhuskers are the greatest football team ever.     This is of course in Sooner land.  Lots of fun with those.  They don't know if they should agree or not. 

I had to judge tryouts one time for being the MC of a talent show.  I would ask certain questions. Then, the last question was….”can you please explain to me the sexual habits of the South American swamp rat?”

it was fun. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I had to judge tryouts one time for being the MC of a talent show.  I would ask certain questions. Then, the last question was….”can you please explain to me the sexual habits of the South American swamp rat?”

it was fun. 

Now that probably got some crazy looks :blink: And interesting responses 

And the conspiracy theories are already being formed even before The Fat Guy is convicted and tossed in prison.  It was predicted here before that when cholesterol eventually won, this was the inevitable take.  Btw wasn't this guy being propped up by  on this board as a great potential choice for speaker?

36 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Although she's shown more backbone than almost any other Republican, I'm waiting for the day she drops out and endorses the Putinist wannabe

She also takes money to kill brown people overseas 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1