Cat Burgler

I hope the cat clawed that gal.

This seems to becoming more of a thing where people steal someones pet and I just dont get it. 

Thankfully my dog is 95 pounds and barks at anything that moves, but I would be devastated if someone stole her. It is such an awful thing to do when the humane society has a ton of great animals for very affordable amounts.

I wish this young lady nothing but bad karma from here on out and glad the cat got away.

The cat in question doesn't have front claws, but he appears to have used his back claws to effect his escape.

The owner of the cat was on the other side of the wall when this happened. He said he watched it and thought it was his friend playing a prank and showed it to his wife, and she said, "Those aren't our friends!" so they called the cops. 

It's a circa 2000-2002 Toyota Camry. The blond girl looks like she's 18-24ish. 

22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The cat in question doesn't have front claws, but he appears to have used his back claws to effect his escape.

The owner of the cat was on the other side of the wall when this happened. He said he watched it and thought it was his friend playing a prank and showed it to his wife, and she said, "Those aren't our friends!" so they called the cops. 

It's a circa 2000-2002 Toyota Camry. The blond girl looks like she's 18-24ish. 

The front tire being a spare is a bit of a giveaway.

Not sure what would really happened if they found them but you never know if you find an Ace Ventura situation going on in there house.

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Not sure what would really happened if they found them but you never know if you find an Ace Ventura situation going on in there house.

When our cat misbehaves, we put him in cat jail. I think it's only fair that they put this woman in cat jail, like this:

13.jpg

• Plus1 2

Maybe she was stealing the cat.  Or maybe she thought it was her cat that had gone missing.  

Some guy knocked at a friend of mine's door in LA once demanding that my friend give him back his family's cat back.  The guy had seen the cat through my buddy's front window.  Apparently my friend's cat looked just like his cat.  (Cat doppelganger! )  My buddy told the guy that they had owned the cat since it was a small kitten.  He showed him the name tag on the collar.  The guy was still very skeptical when he left, thinking they'd kidnapped his cat.  

I guess that would be catnapped.  lulz 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

People like this piss me off. One of the greatest inventions is home security cameras. 

That and taking packages off of people's front porch.   People don't have respect for the property of others. 

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

^^^ Whats the guy doing looking though people's front window?  That would give me the hebegebees  :ahhhhhhhh

Exactly!  To be fair, the cat was sitting up on the back of a couch looking out.  But still...  lol

Sorry to turn this serious but I don't see how more people who harm children aren't tortured slowly until they die, because the thought of anyone hurting my favorite cat makes me feel murderous.

I like the other 2 but probably wouldn't kill for them - and they'll be the last I save if there's a fire. The order is 1) favorite cat, 2) Elaida, 3) cats 2&3 or my computer depending on my mood. (I've already informed Elaida that I'm not saving him first).

Oh, and I'm not a crazy cat lady. Cats 2&3 are my step cats so it's not my fault.