2019 JUCO SG Jervay Green [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

For us it is.  Of the 3 recruits,  this is the one I really want to see in husker red. 

You aren't looking from his perspective. The coach that recruited him to Nebraska got fired and now he is left wondering whether to stick with Nebraska and trust Hoiberg, or to look elsewhere at schools like Kansas and Oregon which have contacted him in recent days. That is not an easy decision at all.

1 hour ago, The Murphinator said:

You aren't looking from his perspective. The coach that recruited him to Nebraska got fired and now he is left wondering whether to stick with Nebraska and trust Hoiberg, or to look elsewhere at schools like Kansas and Oregon which have contacted him in recent days. That is not an easy decision at all.

Easy, you are way too serious. I understood this as I went through this with my son. 

15 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

I'm curious/confused as to the rule on other schools contacting players that have signed. How can Kansas and Oregon contact him if he is signed? Are other schools able to contact players that have signed but not yet enrolled? Did he enter his name on the transfer portal? Thanks in advance to those who are in the know. 

5 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I'm curious/confused as to the rule on other schools contacting players that have signed. How can Kansas and Oregon contact him if he is signed? Are other schools able to contact players that have signed but not yet enrolled? Did he enter his name on the transfer portal? Thanks in advance to those who are in the know. 

They can talk to his coach, but not the player!  I think this happens more than you think when a coach gets fired.

2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Not yet. Should announce his decision some time today or tonight though.

Got to believe he's staying IN,  since he wouldn't have had extended face-to-face contact which other schools recruiters yet...... Would he?

• Mavric unpinned this topic