2019 JUCO SG Jervay Green [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

13 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I would hope he gets better advice than that.... He's nowhere near ready for that jump, and I don't think he'll ever be.... I think he'll get a shot, but would be shocked if he stuck.

I agree with you but I also think he's not going to develop any further at NU and would be wise to begin developing in a professional environment. Especially if we have a new coach. 

13 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

He has the talent - just feel like he could proof himself with a year of being the go to guy for NU.  Guess that can always backfire.....  You think he goes no matter what or only if he gets rated a certain level?

He was borderline 2nd rounder last year. Early mock drafts showed him as a late 1st rounder... Obviously that can change but I just sort of assumed he would be gone if he was sniffing near the first round.

Roby is the type of guy who has the right body for the NBA and teams might take a shot on him to grow his skills. 

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

He was borderline 2nd rounder last year. Early mock drafts showed him as a late 1st rounder... Obviously that can change but I just sort of assumed he would be gone if he was sniffing near the first round.

Roby is the type of guy who has the right body for the NBA and teams might take a shot on him to grow his skills. 

If he can finish this year playing like he did last night he will get paid.

13 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

He has the talent - just feel like he could proof himself with a year of being the go to guy for NU.  Guess that can always backfire.....  You think he goes no matter what or only if he gets rated a certain level?

He possesses the athletic ability, not sure his basketball skill is close to good enough for that level.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric unpinned this topic