Offensive Line

42 minutes ago, Undone said:

Anything can work offensively in the Big 10. Case in point - The amount of yards TCU put up against Ohio State a couple weeks ago. TCU's offense is actually a pretty good example of what I think Frost wants this offense to be - tons of speed, tons of spreading the field out wide, then gashing you with deep throws. They put up 511 yards against a very physical and fast defense in Ohio State. In fact, this type of offense (meaning TCU's) actually creates a good mismatch against many Big 10 teams.

Defensively is a different topic, in my opinion. You have to choose the right scheme to play defense well in this conference and you have to coach a run-first mentality. Bo was hot and cold in this department, but ultimately it was the biggest thing that burned him.

I am not terribly concerned with our defense. I think as we continue to get kids like Caleb Tannor and Cam Taylor and Camron Jones etc we will be just fine. We need to be bigger and faster and we will get there. 

4 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

If that is what he thought, then it shows a HUGE breakdown in communication.  Which is whole other issue with the OL

Oh definitely. Lots of problems. Hopefully they get them fixed sooner rather than later. It doesn't matter what weapons you have in offense if the line looks like that. 

21 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

it is pretty simple, They know it is a rollout to the left, the line should be working to the left. Conrad was suppose to pickup the man foster passed off and instead decided that he was good and they all did nothing for a play. This is why I have continuously said Conrad is our weakest link. This year and last. He isnt a terrible lineman but he isnt a good center. 

conrad is the worst of a bad bunch.  very bad