Marquez Beason - DB - Illinois

Brandon Turnage - CB - Alabama

All-American Bowl - San Antonio - January 5 - Noon - NBC

Wandale Robinson - WR - Nebraska

Bryce Benhart - OT - Nebraska

Ty Robinson - DE

Nick Henrich - LB - Nebraska

Noa Pola-Gates - S

I wish all of our recruits/targets were on one team to make it easy to root for one side, but will be Wandale (East) against the rest (West)

• Plus1 1

On 12/31/2018 at 5:17 PM, Dilly Dilly said:

I wish all of our recruits/targets were on one team to make it easy to root for one side, but will be Wandale (East) against the rest (West)

I think i may have misread - Benhart on East team i think.

https://n.rivals.com/news/all-american-bowl-winners-and-losers-from-saturday-s-game

Nebraska listed as a winner team-

"Huskers fans didn’t have to wait long to see their newest weapon in action as Wandale Robinson took the opening kickoff 35 yards while flashing his trademark elusiveness. It was just a preview of things to come in the game, as Robinson was great every time he touched the ball. He finished with four catches for 91 yards, good for second-best on either team in yardage and tying for the game-high in catches. Nebraska offensive line commit Bryce Benhart also had his moments and while he will need some time to develop, could turn into a future NFL prospect based on his size and athleticism."

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Dagerow said:

That Wisconsin qb recruit is awesome.  They are going to be very good.  Lucky our guys look good too.

Lots of underrated guys from the KC area (biased). Bishop Miege and Aquinas (especially Aquinas) could compete with some good teams we’ll be seeing lots of attention from the staff at both schools the next few years. 

• Plus1 1

And I’ll say it again, Wandale is freakin great.  What makes it doubly good is that he is perfect for Frost’s system.  

I was was amazed at his high school film.  But what amazed me more is how he completed against the premier competition at the all star game.  In the limited rime he played (was in the first group/first string), he played awesome.  He was unquestionably one of the top three players (in terms of impact in the game), and the other two were qbs.