Get your crow ready...

1 minute ago, Hans Gruber said:

I think you're prediction is wrong.

But ... I will gladly eat pounds of crow if you are right. Would be the best damn crow I've ever ate. 

Lol, yep.  I just had an epiphany today...undefeated.  I'll eat my crow as well.  In any case I know this season will be far better than the last.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

What is the Ordinary Meaning of the words "bold" and "prediction"?  Do these words have a technical meaning implied in how they are used in the aforementioned post?

This

2 hours ago, HIHusker said:

I'm calling it: Undefeated regular season.

I do think they're on a similar trajectory as UCF under Frost.  I just think they're another year away from being totally caught up to the rest of the league in terms of strength and conditioning.   That's something they didn't really have to worry about in the AAC.  Winning every game is a tall order.

A division title is being served up on a silver platter this year however.

• Fire 1
40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do think they're on a similar trajectory as UCF under Frost.  I just think they're another year away from being totally caught up to the rest of the league in terms of strength and conditioning.   That's something they didn't really have to worry about in the AAC.  Winning every game is a tall order.

I just have a feeling.  Memphis and USF were solid competition for UCF that 2nd year though.  They beat USF twice I think.  Still the AAC but I think USF and Memphis that year could beat the lower B1G teams this year. 

52 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This

If you don't get the joke then don't play.  It takes a learned hand to understand some of the more complex forms of humor out there...

11 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

I just have a feeling.  Memphis and USF were solid competition for UCF that 2nd year though.  They beat USF twice I think.  Still the AAC but I think USF and Memphis that year could beat the lower B1G teams this year. 

If you don't get the joke then don't play.  It takes a learned hand to understand some of the more complex forms of humor out there...

I made my own joke. It takes a few hits to the head to appreciate some of the more low brow forms of humor out there...

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, The Dude said:

Maybe. But next year’s schedule is a beast. So, possibly better team with a worse record. 

I pray for the day we should be favored in almost every game, schedule agnostic. 

• Fire 1

I think things are looking up, but I don't see us regularly being favored over Ohio State, Michigan and possibly Penn State.  Ohio State and recently Michigan seem to recruit with the southern power houses.  I see Nebraska being in the hunt on occasion, but not being able to maintain the flow like the other three.  Hopefully I am wrong on this, but you just don't go from 20-25 recruiting to top 5.  I think to be favored in most games that is the level it will require in the Big Ten's highest level.  It appears to me everyone in our division is making every effort to be good in football.  

Just got our tickets for the Ohio State game.  Also attending the Chiefs game with the Colts the following week.  May go to Mizzou and Troy the Saturday after.  Have to come back for a wedding and decided to hit a few games.