Both their reactions are so funny!

I sure am glad I was a college student when I was. All we were concerned with was school, partying and getting laid. If I’d been 10-15 years sooner would’ve had all the Vietnam war and equal rights 60’s crap and if it was today, well, apparently there’s a bunch of stuff some people are all worked up about.

I love the comments on that deal. That (insert assumed gender here) needs to have a few beers, smoke a joint or something. It wound way too tight.

39 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I sure am glad I was a college student when I was. All we were concerned with was school, partying and getting laid. If I’d been 10-15 years sooner would’ve had all the Vietnam war and equal rights 60’s crap and if it was today, well, apparently there’s a bunch of stuff some people are all worked up about.

I love the comments on that deal. That (insert assumed gender here) needs to have a few beers, smoke a joint or something. It wound way too tight.

I agree...and I find the lack of responses to this thread to be very powerful.  

When I was in college there was a lame a$$ "Columbus Day is genocide Day" protest...there were like 12 dorks there....

18 minutes ago, teachercd said:

When I was in college there was a lame a$$ "Columbus Day is genocide Day" protest...there were like 12 dorks there....

All we had on campus in the early 80’s was “Pat the Preacher”. She would stand on the edge of the Broyhill fountain in front of the Union and preach about evils of our (students) debauchery, drinking, promiscuous sex, etc. Got a kick out of listening to her more than a few times. Also I believe one time there was some sort of protest/march on Q street by Iranian students or something. Hell I don’t know, I was busy drinking and ignoring world events. We weren’t “woke” in those days.... Thank God.

• Fire 1
9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

All we had on campus in the early 80’s was “Pat the Preacher”. She would stand on the edge of the Broyhill fountain in front of the Union and preach about evils of our (students) debauchery, drinking, promiscuous sex, etc. Got a kick out of listening to her more than a few times. Also I believe one time there was some sort of protest/march on Q street by Iranian students or something. Hell I don’t know, I was busy drinking and ignoring world events. We weren’t “woke” in those days.... Thank God.

You really have to want to not enjoy college if your goal is to sit around crying and protesting.  

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, teachercd said:

What kind of responses are you looking for? The girl is a nut. Charlie Kirk is an idiot. The troll wanted a reaction. The left should not be judged by this crazy person. The right should not be judged by people marching the streets yelling the jews will not replace us and blood and soil. 

• Plus1 5
32 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

What kind of responses are you looking for? The girl is a nut. Charlie Kirk is an idiot. The troll wanted a reaction. The left should not be judged by this crazy person. The right should not be judged by people marching the streets yelling the jews will not replace us and blood and soil. 

That...that is the reaction.  The girl was a nut bar and should be arrested and really the guy didn't do anything wrong.

But people are too scared to call out people for being a$$h@!es.  The guy was being an a$$h@!e.  The girl should be arrested.  

And I have no idea who Kirk is and nor do I care.

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

What kind of responses are you looking for?

You know. You said it yourself.

23 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

The troll wanted a reaction.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:24 PM, teachercd said:

I find the lack of responses to this thread to be very powerful.  

You absolutely should - but not in the way you think.

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

If he 'hit' her the way she did, no he shouldn't.

You don't even believe that. Why you always trollin'? Are you the smug dips#!t in the video you linked? 

I believe that if you hit someone you should be locked up.  

I know that is a totally "out there" idea, but yes, I think if you go out of your way to hit someone there should be consequences.  

It is like people that drive 5 over, get a ticket and bitch.  You do something wrong and you get caught you deserve the punishment.  This is easy to grasp.  

• Plus1 1