HB Quentin Castille

good deal, i was concerned they might think he was a step too slow and would piegeon hole him at FB spot.....i wonder if he is faster than Glenn or maybe even more physical, or just plain better moves or burst? anyone happen to have an early feel how he would compare to a Glenn or Lucky? was thinking 235 might be a little big to have that breakaway speed/move that cally likes to have in there at I back..thoughts?

I have read about him in a couple places, the concensus seems to be he would be a great every down back in the WCO because of his upside for blocking. He is supposed to have more moves than Glenn and even more physical, but doesn't have quite as much top end speed..... lets get him here, let him develop for a year and see how he comes out. Could be a really good back.

IIRC Thomas Lawson will be next in line for fullback, If Randy Jordan and Coach Callahan called Castille the best RB they had watched this year then I am sure they plan on playing him at that position. I expect a redshirt year, then contributing immediately after that, could be starting for a couple years if things work out well.