HB Quentin Castille

Omaha.com.

On the subject of undecided prospects, Castille is wavering after he took a recent recruiting trip to Louisville. The 6-1, 235-pound back out of La Porte, Texas, committed to Nebraska in early September.

He then raised his profile by rushing for 1,712 yards and 20 touchdowns in Texas' largest class as a senior but said he grew impatient with the Huskers for taking commitments from two additional backs.

Roy Helu of Danville, Calif., and Marcus Mendoza of Houston committed after Castille.

"It's throwing me off," Castille said. "They're telling me one thing and not showing me the same thing."

Castille said he no longer favors Nebraska over Louisville.

"Right about now," he said, "I think Louisville has more to offer."

He also said in his quotes that he still likes Nebraska and wants to hear what "they" (Nebraska) have to say. It's almost like he's saying: Please convince me this is the best place for me. Let's hope he brings Blake with him, and they put on their best faces.

Either that or he is looking for someone to stroke his ego and tell him that since he is now rated at 4 stars that he can walk on water.

Judging by post titles on RSS, it seems that things went well on the visit.

It seems as though Quentin is 100% N! (again)

You're either in or your not. If Quentin is in, hopefully he is down for the long haul. He sounds like a hell of a player and will be an asset in the future. I hope the decision is the best for him still.