HB Quentin Castille

• 1 month later...

I dont know if anyone has seen them but on rivals they have two new videos posted of him and WOW!! This kid has the ability to play a big role this coming year, especially with the way our backfield is banged up right now. He has very good speed for someone his size. He was outrunning db's to the end zone repeatedly. He has tremendous power, vision and balance. His body control is fantastic, there were times where he was jumping and doing flips, and also showing a very nice spin move here and there. There was one play where a defender tries to take him head on and their two helmets collided right against each other and its obvious who one. The defender literally just got flattened, and it looked Castille didnt even feel it. When Callahan said he looks like he is 215 he wasnt lying, this guy runs like he weighs around there. This guy is just a freak of nature.

I dont know if anyone has seen them but on rivals they have two new videos posted of him and WOW!! This kid has the ability to play a big role this coming year, especially with the way our backfield is banged up right now. He has very good speed for someone his size. He was outrunning db's to the end zone repeatedly. He has tremendous power, vision and balance. His body control is fantastic, there were times where he was jumping and doing flips, and also showing a very nice spin move here and there. There was one play where a defender tries to take him head on and their two helmets collided right against each other and its obvious who one. The defender literally just got flattened, and it looked Castille didnt even feel it. When Callahan said he looks like he is 215 he wasnt lying, this guy runs like he weighs around there. This guy is just a freak of nature.

Like a Maurice Clarrett of sorts.. ........Earl Cambell?

• 1 month later...

I just watched all the film displayed on rival.com on this guy. He is very impressive! With his power and speed, LOOK OUT! He hits like William the fridge Perry cannon balling on the KSU football's syncronized water dancing session. :clap:clap:clap:clap

Seriously, this guy is FAST and I'd like to see a D-back take a couple of those hits then try to catch him the rest of the game.

Wille-e-cyote and his acme rocket has nothing on this guy.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

He is going to see alot of playing time i think !

I doubt it especially with marlon and cody glenn also factor in the west coast takes forever to learn and he wasn't here for spring if he was here for spring then maybe he would see significant PT but I would like him to redshirt this year. like I would have like marlon to redshirt his freshman year the west coast just isn't an offence you see significant PT your freshman year especialy at RB