CFB Risk

Toe

• We just got hit by two teams we've been neutral with: Wisconsin hit us in Memphis, and A&M hit us in Oklahoma State. Neither of them captured their targets, but don't think we didn't notice. Stay tuned for more on that. (Edit: Hearing some interesting stuff about one of them. Hard to say where this is going...)
  • Plus1 1

had some kind of glitch and lost my discord and had to reset my password for reddit.   for a minute i thought i lost my 15 rounds played    but was able to get that back anyway.    discord is still a mess though.   apparently i have a totally new discord account and need to be vetted again.   

1 hour ago, commando said:

had some kind of glitch and lost my discord and had to reset my password for reddit.   for a minute i thought i lost my 15 rounds played    but was able to get that back anyway.    discord is still a mess though.   apparently i have a totally new discord account and need to be vetted again.   

I was instructed to attack Oregon, another Michigan territory. You?

2 hours ago, Jeremy said:

I was instructed to attack Oregon, another Michigan territory. You?

Was that yesterday, you mean? We control Oregon today.

@Moiraine Not everyone wants to be on Discord or sign up for daily orders, so I'm just giving them some general direction for things to focus on. Most of what I'm sharing is general stuff that's pretty obvious if you look at the map. The same sort of things are posted on r/HuskersRisk, which is also public. There's definitely discussions going on in private too, though.

3 minutes ago, Toe said:

@Moiraine I'm mostly sharing general stuff that's pretty obvious if you look at the map. The same sort of things are posted on r/HuskersRisk, which is also public. There's definitely discussions going on behind the scenes, too.

Whoever is planning the moves is getting an A+ from me. Keeping status quo without a lot of power 

• Ohio State broke through into Washington last night. We REALLY need to contain them before they spread again!
  • A&M has been getting uppity with us, attacking Oklahoma State again and capturing it this time. At the very least, they're testing us to see our response. We intend to retake Oklahoma State, at least.
  • Georgia Tech has been beaten down quite a bit. They've lost most of their lands in the west, and Texas is giving them a headache on their home turf.
  • As always, keep contain on Chaos. They blitzed Wyoming last night, but still didn't capture it. Most of them are butthurt ex-Stanford players trying to give us grief. They'll continue to push westward, but it's hard to say if they'll hit Wyoming again or instead focus on pushing from Utah. BYU will probably need a lot of defense. A&M and Michigan will probably try to take those southwestern Chaos territories, too.

@krc1995 We were courted by other alliances before we joined Michigan. The difference is that Michigan was willing to treat us as an equal, while others like Ohio State mostly just wanted to use us as a tool for their own ends. We've also had some recent talks with Georgia Tech, and from what I'm hearing it went the same way: they want things from us, but aren't giving anything in return.

GT doesn’t look like they in a position to demand much. I think NU is the only team Michigan actually trusts. It’s funny that you guys tooled OSU instead. I am hoping to see GT and OSU gone from the west coast tonight.

• Toe changed the title to CFB Risk