CFB Risk

Toe

There's only 50 turns to be played this round. We are very close to the end. 

I am one of the main moderators part of the strategy assigning star power if anyone has any questions we're here to answer them. Toe has been doing an excellent job of keeping huskerboard current to our general strategy.

2 hours ago, nic said:

I think NU is the only team Michigan actually trusts.

Texas has been Michigan's ally for most of the game. They're relatively small, but they were obviously a sensible ally once Michigan and A&M went to war.

8 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Any idea if there will be another round after this one?

It's planned, but the question is when. If there's no season this fall, it'll probably return then. There's also changes being discussed for future matches.

• Chaos got some stuff last night. Their random attack multiplier was 2x, which is its max, so no surprise that they had some success this turn.
  • Ohio State managed to eke out a win and slip into Washington State. Now they have more directions they can attack into.
  • Overall this was a bad turn for us, TBH. We're currently in a 3-way tie for second to last place.
  • Don't be surprised if you get an order that seems a bit funny today - changes are afoot.

15 minutes ago, Toe said:
  • I wish I could say I never saw this coming, but this is pretty much what I've expected for the last week and a half or so...

Yep. Not enough people and too many other teams that want us gone. Oh well. Good effort and we'll see if we can take some back tonight.

• Toe changed the title to CFB Risk