The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

The vast vast majority could mean 80% for Joe 85%, 90% 95%.  All those numbers equate to vast vast majority.  And if he only got even 95% of his votes that could spell disaster for him, especially if Hispanics break hard for DJT and make that voting bloc closer to 50/50. 

Could be.  But, I don't see it.  

But...I never thought Trump would ever get elected in the first place....so I could be wrong again.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Could be.  But, I don't see it.  

But...I never thought Trump would ever get elected in the first place....so I could be wrong again.

I certainly didn’t see Trump being the nominee again this time last year.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
10 hours ago, teachercd said:

Literally the same exact thing I have been saying for months and I get told how wrong I am.  Then this clown says it and now it is amazing and on point.  

Pretty typical.

I'll hug that clown, too. 

The only thing I refuse to do is relax about Trump's chances.

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

I mean, you gotta admit, it is looking more and more like my call was correct.

The closer we get to the election with the polls looking s#!tty for Biden, the more it looks like your call was wrong. But I hope you're right.

• TBH 1
9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

The closer we get to the election with the polls looking s#!tty for Biden, the more it looks like your call was wrong. But I hope you're right.

Look at gambling.  JB made the biggest move in the lines after the state of the union.

• Plus1 1