Huskers National Heroes When Big10 Starts in October

Omaha fan

This morning big10 presidents are voting to resume the season in a straw poll. If they get 9 votes a formal vote tomorrow.

None of this happens without frost and moos coming out strong against the big ivory tower powers to push having a season. Took balls to do that being newer kids on the block. 

The out of the box parents lawsuit also pushed the envelope and kept this alive nationally. No wonder Ohio state fans are singing our praises. 

Screw the pundits who chastised Nebraska, you are going to owe the program a huge apology.

Nationally , everyone is going to know the reason  the Big 10 is playing if the vote goes our way is that Nebraska loves football and our coach and ad will fight to the last man for our players. Huge win for Nebraska recruiting if it happens. Now go out and win some games! 

Hail frost

Hail moos

Hail snodgrass and the other parents who filed the suit  

Judge in Omaha asked for more information from the parents-lawsuit moving along. Season starts lawsuit dropped, no additional embarrassment for Kevin warren and the no presidents.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 3

S

18 minutes ago, Omaha fan said:

This morning big10 presidents are voting to resume the season in a straw poll. If they get 9 votes a formal vote tomorrow.

None of this happens without frost and moos coming out strong against the big ivory tower powers to push having a season. Took balls to do that being newer kids on the block. 

The out of the box parents lawsuit also pushed the envelope and kept this alive nationally. No wonder Ohio state fans are singing our praises. 

Screw the pundits who chastised Nebraska, you are going to owe the program a huge apology.

Nationally , everyone is going to know the reason  the Big 10 is playing if the vote goes our way is that Nebraska loves football and our coach and ad will fight to the last man for our players. Huge win for Nebraska recruiting if it happens. Now go out and win some games! 

Hail frost

Hail moos

Hail snodgrass and the other parent who filed the suit  

Judge in Omaha asked for more information from the parents-lawsuit moving along. Season starts lawsuit dropped, no additional embarrassment for Kevin warren and the no presidents.  

probability not the hero part

Never know, the  yeses are:

nebraska 

ohio state 

Iowa 

probably yes

purdue

penn state 

illinois

indiana

michigan

michigan state 

Wisconsin 

limp ds, I mean nos: 

minneota

maryland

rutgers 

northwestern 

So we need 4 of the 5 undecideds to say yes 

Indiana and Wisconsin feel like they are leaning a bit yes, but you never know what underhanded politics are happening behind the scenes. There are billions of $ at risk and even some small sway possibly in These battle ground state elections. People are going to feel more like we are getting back to normal if football is being played vs just watching the riots on tv. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, GSG said:

a6a08f2.gif

Yesterday we were the laughingstock of Facebook! Now we're heroes?! Make up your damn mind! 

Your confused. I believe he was talking about Warren and the BIG10 Brass being the laughingstock. This post he is saying Nebraska would be the heroes of pushing the envelope to get Warren and the BIG10 brass to reconsider. 

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, GSG said:

a6a08f2.gif

Yesterday we were the laughingstock of Facebook! Now we're heroes?! Make up your damn mind! 

This remote reading learning thing isn’t very effective it seems 

The league was the laughing stock, league meaning the composite 14 teams with Nebraska standing out for saying, no we want to play.

Nebraska is a single team, they nearly single handily pushed this issue to a new vote. Nebraska is a team, not a league. There is a difference. 

Hope that clears it up for you. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

Seems unlikely the suit gets dropped before the BIG TEN substantially complies with the players’ requests and court orders.  

Scheduling more games in Oct is not on the list, although it could really help IF they actually play them and there is no more behind closed door stuff.  Come out of the shadows and be transparent in a true way - no more “mistransparency”.  lol.  Honest, open, truthful.  As the oath says:

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the trith!   

So far, it does not seem very transparent nor sincere nor open as first they meet, unannounced, then say they will do a “straw vote” (i.e. a test vote or a trial vote or what?).  Then, if that works, whatever that means, they will meet, yet again?, to have a real or legit or serious or ???, vote.  

How is this activity any different from the recent activity of some sort of informal, out of public view, meetings.  The idea is open public meetings according to basic legal procedures.   

Discussion is great (badly needed) and include various interests on all sides.  Get feedback. Study.  Figure things out. Formalize a detailed proposal. Present it. The board listens, debates, the votes, on the record in front of all eyes and ears.   

Simple.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Your confused. I believe he was talking about Warren and the BIG10 Brass being the laughingstock. This post he is saying Nebraska would be the heroes of pushing the envelope to get Warren and the BIG10 brass to reconsider. 

*You're

1 hour ago, Omaha fan said:

This remote reading learning thing isn’t very effective it seems 

The league was the laughing stock, league meaning the composite 14 teams with Nebraska standing out for saying, no we want to play.

Nebraska is a single team, they nearly single handily pushed this issue to a new vote.

Hope that clears it up for you. 

Sorry, it's really hard to keep up with all the diarrhea you post 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Indiana and Wisconsin feel like they are leaning a bit yes, but you never know what underhanded politics are happening behind the scenes. There are billions of $ at risk and even some small sway possibly in These battle ground state elections. People are going to feel more like we are getting back to normal if football is being played vs just watching the riots on tv. 

College Football being played has no bearing on the BLM movement and how Federal agitators and agent provocateurs are stirring up trouble by inciting riots. Also, marches =/= riots, but marchers can be perceived as rioters when attacked. Two different things happening there, and they don't have connected paths. And no, this isn't justification of rioting--rather, it is condemnation of the Dennis(s) of the world that kick a hornet's nest and yell "help help I'm being repressed". 

If anything, there's a big risk to playing football because an outbreak will shut things down and everyone involved in the 'play' scenario may end up with egg on their face. I want to see football, and I believe our school can do it safe and healthy for those involved. I'm not convinced of the competence of other schools though.

---

Also, the same racism that plagued the 60s is still around, it's just more savvy and palatable to the uneducated:

e5sa8g2xhzj51.jpg?auto=webp&s=1dbc7d7c9b

• Plus1 3

Yes with Kevin warren as commissioner it makes sense to be concerned about protocols and safety. He had 5 months to get it squared away and didn’t, the dog ate his homework. 

However Bill moos said on a radio interview I heard that Nebraska had invested a lot of time and resources and consulted with other schools to come up with something that was very detailed and workable. He said they were willing to give it to the Big10. So maybe with Brohms  help we could have a crafted program in place. 

Then Nebraska really becomes the savior of the conference lol , thanks to warrens incompetence 

• Plus1 1

My point was the more we get back to doing things we love like watching football, the better most people feel. We feel like progress is being made.  The more things are still Out of whack, the more uncomfortable and anxious people are. Feeling good And closer to normal and seeing progress is good for trump,  The more chaos and uncomfortable people feel, the more people are going to want change.

The election is tightening, a vaccine is in the short horizon and the battleground states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and Minnesota are going to decide this. It’s going to come down to a few percentage points in each of those states again. Remember the last election was decided by a very small number of votes in a few key states. 

Lots of money and power at stake. So very easy to see how much pressure could be put on those making this decision.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, GSG said:

*You're

Sorry, it's really hard to keep up with all the diarrhea you post 

I always love the guys who just got called out for a dips#!t post (You). Then the best comeback you have is to attempt to correct grammar for folks who are typing on their phone. haha. Man I love it. 

As far as saying Omaha Fan posts Diarrhea. I actually think that is funny too because he has had some pretty well thought out comments and a good perspective. Sure that perspective is different than you. So that is why it is diarrhea? Anything that contradicts you're belief structure is idiotic and diarrhea? I can tell you are a one of those self proclaimed "tolerant" people right? 

• Thanks 4
  • Fire 1

My point was the more we get back to doing things we love like watching football, the better most people feel. We feel like progress is being made.  The more things are still Out of whack, the more uncomfortable and anxious people are. Feeling good And closer to normal and seeing progress is good for trump,  The more chaos and uncomfortable people feel, the more people are going to want change.

The election is tightening, a vaccine is in the short horizon and the battleground states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and Minnesota are going to decide this. It’s going to come down to a few percentage points in each of those states again. Remember the last election was decided by a very small number of votes in a few key states. 

Lots of money and power at stake. So very easy to see how much pressure could be put on those making this decision.  

First off, our best and fastest hope for a viable vaccine is AZD1222, which was developed by Oxford University and licensed by AstraZeneca, but of which are British entities. Other than some Phase III trials being conducted in the US, no one on this side of the pond, namely the President, should be taking ANY credit for its (potential) success. 

And secondly, I realize there are economic considerations that come into play, but if the election in a few battleground states comes down to whether or not the B1G plays college football, an amateur sport, then I don't know what to think. Just to clarify, if appropriate safety measures can be followed (which from the sounds of it, NU is on top of things), then I fully support starting the season as soon as possible. But who I vote for in November will NOT be impacted either way. This country has way bigger fish to fry.

• Plus1 3