Board update 2020-09-24

Toe

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Are you talking the top HuskerBoard banner or the Announcement?  

The announcement shade seems darker but I can't seem to find where to adjust that one.  I think it's hard-coded.

The announcement. Not sure where you'd look to change that color, though.

10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The announcement. Not sure where you'd look to change that color, though.

Yeah, that's been annoying me that the color isn't the same.  But as far as I can tell the choices for Announcement color are hard-coded.  You can choose from several - green, blue, white, orange, red, etc. - but the red that is there is the only "red".

28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is what I get. 

FrOUq0x.png

Ah. Maybe I had it on the wrong Theme. Could be a me issue.

Yeah, I was kind of waiting until I got most of the corrects done to copy the setting to the other themes.  I should probably do that now.

Because that blue does look terrible.

• Plus1 1

I wasn't sure what would happen if I deleted a theme that people were actively using.  So I reset everyone to the Default theme, deleted the Non-Responsive theme and created a new one.

So if you were using the Non-Responsive theme you'll have to reselect it now.  But then hopefully all the settings will be applied.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

I wasn't sure what would happen if I deleted a theme that people were actively using.  So I reset everyone to the Default theme, deleted the Non-Responsive theme and created a new one.

So if you were using the Non-Responsive theme you'll have to reselect it now.  But then hopefully all the settings will be applied.

I don't see the theme chooser down there anymore.

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

I don't see the theme chooser down there anymore.

3 hours ago, ZRod said:

I seem to be stuck on the mobile then on my phone now. It just automatically switched me over today, and there's no theme button to change it anywhere.

Well isn't that grand.

I manually changed you to to the Non-Responsive Theme.  Is that better?

41 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Nothing changed. I'll live with it for now. Not a big deal, but it was odd.

There is a setting in your profile for which theme to use.  I changed it earlier but when I looked just now it was changed back.  Not sure if there is a locally-stored value that is overwriting it.

I would guess either log out, let me change it then log back in.  Or perhaps clear your cache, let me change it and try again.