2020 Sea of Red Sellout

Mavric

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You are, just not a life-size cutout. 

The $25 ones are basically torsos like these:

CF8bcU3.jpg

I still don't agree. Look at the different things you get with different packages. $25 doesn't mention a cutout. $100 and $250 do mention cutouts. The Life size tunnel walk cutouts don't start until $1000. Plus, common sense indicates they can't afford to do torso size cutouts for a measly $25, I mean that's probably near the cost of making and placing one.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I still don't agree. Look at the different things you get with different packages. $25 doesn't mention a cutout. $100 and $250 do mention cutouts. The Life size tunnel walk cutouts don't start until $1000. Plus, common sense indicates they can't afford to do torso size cutouts for a measly $25, I mean that's probably near the cost of making and placing one.

You may be right. "One seat filled" seems to indicate that there would be something there, but it also doesn't mention anything about a cutout. 

And the cost makes sense, too. 

22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You may be right. "One seat filled" seems to indicate that there would be something there, but it also doesn't mention anything about a cutout. 

And the cost makes sense, too. 

They also are saying cutouts will only be placed in East stadium. No way they can squeeze 92,000 cutouts in there because at $25 a pop they definitely would sell that many. IDK, I think it's still a pretty good deal for anyone inclined to support the program. And by calling them "virtual seats" they can probably side step any issues of the sellout streak being broken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question for those of you that have purchased a cutout - did you ever get a confirmation email after the email saying your order is being reviewed to ensure it meets all the rules and policies? 

Or should I take the lack of correspondence after this email to mean that mine was approved and will be in the stadium this Saturday?

1 minute ago, The Maudfather said:

Question for those of you that have purchased a cutout - did you ever get a confirmation email after the email saying your order is being reviewed to ensure it meets all the rules and policies? 

Or should I take the lack of correspondence after this email to mean that mine was approved and will be in the stadium this Saturday?

Can't you see your cutout in the video?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, The Maudfather said:

I don't recall getting any confirmation.  I did get an email today saying where my cutouts are and found them in the pictures.