Trump tests positive for COVID-19

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Is this true? A reporter had to break this news, trump and/or the White House didn't disclose it first?

Yikes.

I assume this will continue. If Trump has symptoms or his condition worsens, someone would have to leak it for the public to know. They didn't even have the decency to reach out to the Biden campaign and tell them they could have been exposed.

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Someone noted that Trump hasn't done his usual morning tweetstorm, and that he hasn't tweeted for hours, which is unusual for him.

This is like the KIm Un watch from a few months ago!

Sadly, that dude turned out to be totally fine even though we kept hearing he was dying/dead.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

240,000 likes for that?

This is what passes for a funny tweet?

The "Trump tests positive for Karma" tweet was brilliant and funny.  This one is lame.

i am sorry that sarah didn't tickle your funny bone with that tweet.  

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

The Overlord cares about his subordinate.

How touching.

as he masses tanks and troops along the belarus border

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, DevoHusker said:

Guess I am one of the 240k :D I thought it was pretty damn funny. 

Maybe I am just stingy with my likes!

Even something lame like "Virus Trumps Trump" would have been better...but you probably gotta save that one just in case he dies from it.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I mean it makes complete sense that Trump would be a likely candidate to get Covid but, since he claims to have tested positive, I highly doubt he did. He is a liar plus enough of a narcissist to not want to admit he wasn't in complete control. So, if he really did get it, it would never come out. My money is on this being a ploy to generate sympathy and/or to dodge the next debate. Remember he only does things for very specific reasons the primary ones being getting elected/holding power and screwing other people out of money.

They're not completely stupid, they know he got his a$$ handed to him in that debate even though he claimed victory on Twitter. The one thing we can count on is he is never telling us the truth. 99% convinced it's a ruse, but God I hope it's karma.

I could go back and forth on this.  If he has it, I'm sure he was forced to disclose it somehow.  Was it leaked to the reporter???  On purpose???

If he really doesn't have it, it's completely believable he would do something like this for a couple reasons:

a)  He says he has it then miraculously it doesn't affect him and he's showing the world he's the strongest, healthiest 70+ year old obese man the world has ever seen.

b)  He proves to the world that Covid is no big deal and it's being way over blown because....see....it didn't affect me any.

I really wish we had someone in the WH that we can actually believe with something like this.

• Plus1 2