The Biden Cabinet

Blinken as Sec of State.   Jake Sullivan as NSA Sec ,  Linda Thomas-Greenfield UN Ambassador.   

I was familiar with the Blinken name but not the other 2. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-to-name-longtime-aide-blinken-as-secretary-of-state/ar-BB1bgaNd

(Bloomberg) -- President-elect Joe Biden intends to name his longtime adviser Antony Blinken as secretary of state, according to three people familiar with the matter, setting out to assemble his cabinet even before Donald Trump concedes defeat.

In addition, Jake Sullivan, formerly one of Hillary Clinton’s closest aides, is likely to be named Biden’s national security adviser, and Linda Thomas-Greenfield will be nominated to serve as Biden’s ambassador to the United Nations. An announcement of the president-elect’s top national security advisers is expected for Tuesday, the people said.

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I hope we don't have to relive Hillary's emails again.  I would prefer that Biden find some new blood.   But new admins typically reach back to the same people in previous administrations of the same party - unless you are Donald Trump.   Then you get a handful of people who weren't fit for the office they held.

• Plus1 2

57 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Just dig a little deeper and you will quickly find that they are there. 

hmmm....from 1 group that openly cheers their criminal element to an adminstration that will cancel culture anyone who breaks the laws.....yeah...give me the 2nd choice.  and as soon as hunter gets appointed to be acting secretary of whatever i will call out the nepotism again.

• Plus1 4

3 hours ago, commando said:

hmmm....from 1 group that openly cheers their criminal element to an adminstration that will cancel culture anyone who breaks the laws.....yeah...give me the 2nd choice.  and as soon as hunter gets appointed to be acting secretary of whatever i will call out the nepotism again.

Nepotism is fine, you are supposed to help your kids.  

The fact that we have started to say it is bad is the issue.  

Dear parents, 

help your kids,

Best regards, 

Normal people.

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Nepotism is fine, you are supposed to help your kids.  

The fact that we have started to say it is bad is the issue.  

Dear parents, 

help your kids,

Best regards, 

Normal people.

Nepotism in government is a ruling aristocratic/nobility class. We already overthrew a that over 240 years ago.

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Nepotism in government is a ruling aristocratic/nobility class. We already overthrew a that over 240 years ago.

That is not close to correct.  

a$$h@!es, is why "we" overthrew a government that was thousands of miles away.  It didn't matter who came out of which vag.

And if you have kids, you will do everything you can to help them in every possible way. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

That is not close to correct.  

a$$h@!es, is why "we" overthrew a government that was thousands of miles away.  It didn't matter who came out of which vag.

And if you have kids, you will do everything you can to help them in every possible way. 

Wrong. I have kids, and I would not put my kids in charge of government functions if I were a publicly elected official. And I will oppose those that do.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Wrong. I have kids, and I would not put my kids in charge of government functions if I were a publicly elected official. And I will oppose those that do.

So, if you got elected to something and your kids were in politics and had law degrees and Poly Sci degrees and had run for local office and all that...you wold not not put them in charge of government functions?  

I will plus 1 you for that!  That is impressive!

Hey, If you were a head coach and your kids all played the sport you coached in HS and college and then GA'ed the sport as a coach, would you help them...or...wait...never mind.