Biden's America

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, my option is to vote for a mush brain that defends America and upholds the constitution…or a mush brain that does not and only cares about enriching himself and loving all the dictators around the world. 

Not a great choice….but it is a clear choice. 

Agreed. It’s an easy pick. The other important thing is Biden picks people around him based on what he thinks their abilities are and not whether they will kiss the ring/help him with his coup. And Biden doesn’t think he’s the best at everything. So even if he has issues, he’s surrounded by people decent at their jobs and aren’t trying to help him become a dictator. Trump has some of the worst traits a leader can have. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

He remembered, just not the year…

this last sunday was the 10th anniversary of my brothers death.    i was shocked when i realized it was 10 years already.   i didn't realize it was that long ago.  guess i am halfway to the nursing home.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, commando said:

this last sunday was the 10th anniversary of my brothers death.    i was shocked when i realized it was 10 years already.   i didn't realize it was that long ago.  guess i am halfway to the nursing home.

What do they say...days are long and the years are short.

• Plus1 1

Joe and his handlers need to just get him to the election, that is it.  The economy is fine, stocks are sooooo good right now, gas is fine, unemployment is amazing and the envior-climate, well not one really cares about that so who cares.  

This is not rocket science.  This next election is only about getting TO THE NEXT ELECTION AFTER THIS ONE...with two new people.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Joe and his handlers need to just get him to the election, that is it.  The economy is fine, stocks are sooooo good right now, gas is fine, unemployment is amazing and the envior-climate, well not one really cares about that so who cares.  

This is not rocket science.  This next election is only about getting TO THE NEXT ELECTION AFTER THIS ONE...with two new people.

• Haha 2