Biden's America

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So…I’m not, CBSNews is. 

Great, but some are willing to acknowledge inflation is compounding causing the decrease in buying power if wages don’t keep up. 

LOL…what??

Again, it’s a CBSNews report.   There is no “gotcha” :facepalm:

I didn’t dispute the numbers. My point is, it’s not a gotcha moment.  You’re posting it here like it’s some indictment of the Biden admin.  It’s not. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

17 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Yeah that was in July, which was more than a year out.

It's now December, he had a crazy guy at his house, and had his dad and uncle assassinated so...

of course he has a crazy guy at his house....he lives there.  lol,    and i wonder if he has met the requirements as outlined in that article.

• Oh Yeah! 1
21 minutes ago, commando said:

of course he has a crazy guy at his house....he lives there.  lol,    and i wonder if he has met the requirements as outlined in that article.

No, he isn't polling at 20%.

Check out the last "non major" candidate who was given SecSer protection who wasn't polling 20%...

I'll give you a hint, it was 2007

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, commando said:

let me guess.....black man bad?

I'm sorry that is the way you think...I was referring to the guy I voted for that year, Obama. 

That early protection would have been granted by a Republican President. It was granted to the current Democrat President's boss. The current President who wouldn't be where he is unless Obama got elected. I was thinking that just maybe, this "unifying" President might grant the request. 

I supposed I have a selfish reason as well. I would rather not see something bad happen to RFK Jr due to the lack of SecSer protection. Because if it comes down to Biden versus Trump again, I will vote for him. 

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I mean...what could possibly happen to a Kennedy?  

But for real, is he even still running?  I have heard nothing from him in months. 

all i have heard is some of his family members stating that he is an embarrassment to the kennedy family

• TBH 1
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I mean...what could possibly happen to a Kennedy?  

But for real, is he even still running?  I have heard nothing from him in months. 

Yes, still running as an Independent. I think he is sounds more Libertarian on a lot of issues.