Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

What would you like me to educate myself on?

There are verifiable issues with our elections such as gerrymandering that are very well documented that need to be stopped.

On the other side, we have a blubbering idiot that is just throwing out accusations of voter fraud that aren't verified and it seems like very day courts are throwing his temper tantrums out of court.  This same idiot is purposely trying to sew doubt in American's mind about our elections claiming he actually won....with ABSOLUTELY no evidence of that.

There is a HUGE difference between these two situations.  The only way I can imagine that you can't see that is if you are blinded by party politics. Or some strange loyalty to one in-particular politician that is trying to save his a$$ after losing an election.

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This doesn't explain why you're disingenuously misrepresenting what Klain was speaking about in 2014. 

Fox News disagrees with how you're couching this. And if you were truly outraged enough about people calling elections "fake" you'd have been denouncing trump's every tweet these past several weeks.

But of course that's not the goal here. Sad. 

@BlitzFirstlooks like more snark from @KnappIc  hope you will call it out also.  

To answer your question @knapplc I haven’t been on this board at all except the past few days so it would have been hard for me to condemn it on the board the past several weeks. 

since I have been on the board though, I have stated today and yesterday that the election was not rigged. 

• Fire 1
10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Fox News disagrees with how you're couching this. And if you were truly outraged enough about people calling elections "fake" you'd have been denouncing trump's every tweet these past several weeks.

@Archy1221  ^^^ So much this^^^

If you truly believe what you said, then you should be mad as hell at Trump, not supporting anything he's saying, and speaking out about it.

Just now, Archy1221 said:

@BlitzFirstlooks like more snark from @KnappIc  hope you will call it out also.  

To answer your question @knapplc I haven’t been on this board at all except the past few days so it would have been hard for me to condemn it on the board the past several weeks. 

since I have been on the board though, I have stated today and yesterday that the election was not rigged. 

You've been on this board for a year. And you still haven't apologized for misrepresenting any connection between what trump has been claiming for longer than you've been a member here (this time) and what Klain was talking about. 

Sad. 

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You've been on this board for a year. And you still haven't apologized for misrepresenting any connection between what trump has been claiming for longer than you've been a member here (this time) and what Klain was talking about. 

Sad. 

I haven’t been posting in the politics forum.  But you know that too.   Sad

And I won’t be apologizing for misrepresenting Ronald Klain because he said on twitter that elections are rigged.  Elections are not rigged

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

And I won’t be apologizing for misrepresenting Ronald Klain because he said on twitter that elections are rigged.  

So you're making the unsupportable claim that gerrymandering doesn't exist to support this laughable stance.

Please don't complain about "snark" when this is the level of conversation you're stooping to.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Are you condemning Trump for what he's saying and doing and unwilling to support him further?

Yes, he shouldn’t be saying elections are rigged.  If he saying there is fraud and wants to to go to court, that is his right, but he better show proof otherwise it damages voter confidence.  

what am I going to support him on?  He lost and is not running for another office. 

now will you condemn all the Democrats in late 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 who said Trump was an illegitimate President who was elected because of Russia?  

will you condemn Hillary Clinton for posting on twitter that Joe Biden should not concede the election in a close vote? 

will you condemn Adam Schiff for lying to American people about what intelligence he claimed to have about Trump coordinating with Russia to win election? 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So you're making the unsupportable claim that gerrymandering doesn't exist to support this laughable stance.

Please don't complain about "snark" when this is the level of conversation you're stooping to.

Show me in any single post where I said gerrymandering does not exist.  

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You constantly flat out lie about things I didn’t say or post.  That’s unfortunate. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Yes, he shouldn’t be saying elections are rigged.  If he saying there is fraud and wants to to go to court, that is his right, but he better show proof otherwise it damages voter confidence.  

what am I going to support him on?  He lost and is not running for another office. 

now will you condemn all the Democrats in late 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 who said Trump was an illegitimate President who was elected because of Russia?  

will you condemn Hillary Clinton for posting on twitter that Joe Biden should not concede the election in a close vote? 

will you condemn Adam Schiff for lying to American people about what intelligence he claimed to have about Trump coordinating with Russia to win election? 

Wow, this is not remotely close to the same thing. 

trump declared victory on Election Night. Hillary was stating that Biden shouldn't concede if trump did that - and you agree trump lost. Why equate what Hillary said with the garbage trump spews? That's completely disingenuous.

Schiff has the evidence of trump's dealings with Russia in the 2016 election. It's in the Mueller Report. trump quashed the investigations with his corrupt AG, and you're trying to retcon that into Schiff lying? No. Just... no.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Klain was speaking about gerrymandering. You're not. If you're not, that's either because you're tacitly saying gerrymandering doesn't exist or you're obfuscating the truth. Either way, it's not a good look. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Who gets to Re-district is a consequence of elections.  That is legal up to the point where a court of law says it was done in illegal terms and those district are then re-drawn (see Pennsylvania) 

• Plus1 2

Who gets to Re-district is a consequence of elections.  That is legal up to the point where a court of law says it was done in illegal terms and those district are then re-drawn (see Pennsylvania) 

Redistricting is not gerrymandering. Stop making spurious arguments. 

• Plus1 1