Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What’s the point in even bring up that persons kids?  

and you would have to be a huge snowflake to think that re-canvassing precincts after an election is racist. 

Re-canvassing only Detroit when there are districts with worse discrepancies makes racism a highly likely factor.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Re-canvassing only Detroit when there are districts with worse discrepancies makes racism a highly likely factor.

They are not looking at the race of the vote.  You may not know, but you can’t disqualify a vote because of the race of the voter.  

It sounds like they are wanting to look into signature matching to verify ballot harvesting did not take place, voters were alive, and lived in the state.  

I assume everything is on the up and up, but I do not see any harm in validating signatures of mail in ballots and giving the general public the absolute confidence the election was the most secure in history when there was such a massive change in the way people voted because of the pandemic.  Do it Statewide and in Trump won districts too for all I care. 

Heck, Biden as President should go ahead and support a full re-canvass of all the mail in ballots to give the people the added confidence and support of his administration. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Educate yourself and you might realize why this is embarrassing for you.

What would you like me to educate myself on?   1)Many complain that Trump says election is rigged

2) I show Biden COS saying elections are rigged and those same people agree?!?

3)I have never stated I agree with Trump on election rigging. I assume election was honest, but why not do a re-canvass on mail in ballots since this is the first year it’s been done in mass in recent history in many states.  Let’s show the populace that safe and secure elections can be done this way going forward without ballot harvesting, which is illegal in most states. 

• Fire 1