Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really????  Are you going to have any friends help you?

I was listening to KRMG this morning when he said this.  Hopefully there will be a few more Senators who step up as well.  Okla Senator Inhofe won't be one of them. 

20 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I been hearing this on the local media as well as national talk shows - the big push now is to blame the voting machines -  votes changed from Trump to Biden or Trump votes dropped/uncounted.   

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/trump-goes-all-caps-promoting-oans-voter-fraud-conspiracy-debunked-by-the-ny-times-and-others/

And they aren't getting anywhere with it because it's already been debunked.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I been hearing this on the local media as well as national talk shows - the big push now is to blame the voting machines -  votes changed from Trump to Biden or Trump votes dropped/uncounted.   

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/trump-goes-all-caps-promoting-oans-voter-fraud-conspiracy-debunked-by-the-ny-times-and-others/

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

And they aren't getting anywhere with it because it's already been debunked.

And the kicker is, Democrats were pushing for paper ballots across the country, but they kept getting shut down by Republicans pushing for these machines. 

• Plus1 2

This thread is gold. Lt Gov of Texas offers 1 million for voter fraud tips that lead to arrest. Lt Gov of Penn cites the one case of voter fraud in his state that lead to arrest, which is a son voting Trump for his dead mother. Shocker, Lt Gov of Texas not paying up. 

WE MEANT ONLY DEMOCRATIC VOTER FRAUD, OUR VOTER FRAUD DOESNT COUNT

• Plus1 2
40 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And the kicker is, Democrats were pushing for paper ballots across the country, but they kept getting shut down by Republicans pushing for these machines. 

the dems were pushing for everyone to use mail in ballots.....paper ballots...not machines.   if the dems had the power to manipulate the machines....why were they pushing so hard for everyone to use the mail in ballots?  and if they could change the votes that easily...why did the republicans gains congressional seats and likely  retain their majority in the senate?   just doesn't make any sense.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, commando said:

the dems were pushing for everyone to use mail in ballots.....paper ballots...not machines.   if the dems had the power to manipulate the machines....why were they pushing so hard for everyone to use the mail in ballots?  and if they could change the votes that easily...why did the republicans gains congressional seats and likely  retain their majority in the senate?   just doesn't make any sense.

Did you fall down the stairs as a kid? Did you shove a crayon so far up your nose, it poked your brain? Did your mother drop you on your head? Did you require 5 years of HS? IF you answered no to these questions, you just wouldn't understand. 

• Haha 2

According to this CNN article, people close to Trump think he will have a Trump-style concession (not a real one) soon. If this is true, I am guessing he will hold a rally soon and announce he is running in 2024.

None said they believed a full-blown concession was imminent, or likely to ever materialize. Some people close to the situation pointed to November 20 -- the certification deadline in Georgia, where a hand recount has been ordered -- as a potential end-date. Others said the unpredictable President could chose to pull the plug sooner.

But surveyed by CNN, nearly everyone close to Trump said they believed it was only a matter of time before he finds some way to acknowledge he will not be president come January 20 -- and said he was likely to pin blame on his baseless claims of a rigged election.

But others pointed to the decision in Georgia to conduct a full recount of votes, the results of which won't be known until late next week, suggesting that is a potential deadline for Trump to finally acknowledge his loss.

A top Senate GOP official said Thursday that Republican leadership has told senators they expect the current situation to drag on "no more than another week," though even Republican lawmakers close to Trump have acknowledged they have little insight into the President's strategy.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/politics/trump-election-future-white-house/index.html

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I am guessing he will hold a rally soon and announce he is running in 2024.

I am genuinely curious 1) why he thinks that's a good idea and 2) why the Republican party (as an entity) would want to support him again as their nominee. America voted his a$$ out once... does he think the majority will just forget the last 4-5 years?

I would think that the Republican party would want to commit their energy and resources to a candidate who could win in 2024 AND 2028. Trump could do the former but not the latter. They'd be throwing all their chips on the table for a shot at only four years. Maybe that's not that big of a deal... but it's a somewhat unprecedented situation.

I also think Trump overestimates his 'followers.' Many of the Republicans I know that voted for him are already out on him and looking on to Biden. It wasn't so much a Trump thing for them as it was a Republican thing.