Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

3 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I see people giving it after they get it from you for sure.

It would help your credibility if you provided logical and reasoned replies instead of what you're doing.  Then, you'd get less push back on your posts.

I literally post links and screenshots of tweets.

I get called a snowflake in a post, do it return yet you say I did it first? 

I give reasoned, factual replies/posts and provide sources when asked yet you don’t like them so you call it snark and illogical.  Feel free to disagree, feel free to prove anything I post wrong and I will retract and apologize.  If people get snarky and attack personally I will defend myself and those being lied about.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

33 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Yes but your information is taken out of context...much like the above that @knapplc posted.  You used links to non-existent articles as proof as well...you used a NYT article talking about lower rejection rates that answered your question you posed on why the rejection rates were lower...that's right, you linked your own answer and still asked the same question...which led me to believe you didn't even read the article.  To me, that's illogical.

You're welcome to disagree...but you need to up your evidence game.  It's not good at current time.

Fair enough.

My argument for @KnappIcis that it sets a dangerous precedent for anyone to claim elections are rigged, whether that be Trump or Ron Klain or any of the folks in 2016 who said Trump was an illegitimate President.  This election wasn’t rigged against Trump and other elections aren’t rigged because an incumbent is running.  

I am sorry about the just the news link not working...I will try it again

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/pa-26000-mail-ballots-should-have-been-rejected-year-less-1000-ultimately

Both this and the NYT articles show the statistical anomaly of this years elections.  Especially when compared to the Recent 2020 primary elections in August 2020.  The historical rejection rate for First Time mail in ballots is actually around 3% if I remember correctly and should have  made this years total rejection of mail in ballots be above average given that there were so many first time mail in ballot voters.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

My argument for @KnappIcis that it sets a dangerous precedent for anyone to claim elections are rigged, whether that be Trump or Ron Klain or any of the folks in 2016 who said Trump was an illegitimate President.  This election wasn’t rigged against Trump and other elections aren’t rigged because an incumbent is running.  

This doesn't explain why you're disingenuously misrepresenting what Klain was speaking about in 2014. 

Fox News disagrees with how you're couching this. And if you were truly outraged enough about people calling elections "fake" you'd have been denouncing trump's every tweet these past several weeks.

But of course that's not the goal here. Sad. 

• Plus1 1