Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

Trump is the world's biggest (not tough man) but :Frosty: and :crybaby and should I say :frenchy loser

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/michael-cohen-predicts-trump-will-abandon-white-house-hide-out-at-mar-a-lago-through-inauguration-he-cant-be-there-knowing-world-is-looking-at-him-as-a-loser/

Former Trump personal attorney Michael Cohen predicted that the president will quit the White House early in a fit of pique over his loss and hide out at his Florida home, Mar-A-Lago, instead of attending the inauguration of President-Elect Joe Biden.

As Donald Trump continued to cast baseless doubt on the result of the 2020 presidential race and push baseless claims that widespread fraud cost him the election. Speaking with MSNBC host Ari Melber about Trump’s possible endgame scenarios, Cohen was dismissive that the president would put up any kind of actual fight.

“Everyone needs to take a chill pill,” Cohen warned. “Donald Trump talks a lot of nonsense. The Birtherism. ‘I have my investigators there in Hawaii. Look what we found out.’ It’s all a lie, 99.9% of everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He’s not going to stay in the White House past January 20th. They will remove him. He knows that.”

“After Christmas, he usually comes back January 5th, January 6th. He likes to go to Mar-A-Lago,” Cohen noted. “I suspect he doesn’t even come back to Washington. I don’t believe he’s going to go to the inauguration because he himself fundamentally cannot sit in a chair knowing that the cameras are on him and that the world is looking at him as a loser. He cannot do that.”

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I have noticed that here, even with my most conservative family/friends. A week later, and they seem to be resigned to the factual outcome, regardless of the shenanigans from Trump.

Same. Most of the people I know personally that voted for Trump have given very little credence to the election fraud stuff. They've mentioned it and been like 'tHaT's WeIrD' but otherwise seem generally resigned to the fact that Joe Biden won.

At least in Nebraska, I think Trump conservatives are disappointed about the presidential result but take some measure of comfort knowing Bacon and Sasse were re-elected, so it's not all bad from their perspective.

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

The low standards we have for Trump are insane. If this were Frost after a loss, we'd call him a whiny b!^@h. If this were our kids in youth sports, we'd spout off about participation trophy culture and how kids need to learn to lose. Yet here we are. 

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really????  Are you going to have any friends help you?

I was actually thinking a couple hours ago... I wonder if maybe they have already reached out to Biden in secret. I imagine a lot of them are sick and tired of the sitting president not taking them seriously and maybe not even listening to them at all.

• Plus1 1
53 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I was actually thinking a couple hours ago... I wonder if maybe they have already reached out to Biden in secret. I imagine a lot of them are sick and tired of the sitting president not taking them seriously and maybe not even listening to them at all.

It blows my mind the lack of republicans willing to stand up to Donald Trump on this. How hard is to say, you won 4 years ago, you lost this year, it's how it goes, thanks for everything the last 4 years, transition to Biden like our democracy demands. 

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It blows my mind the lack of republicans willing to stand up to Donald Trump on this. How hard is to say, you won 4 years ago, you lost this year, it's how it goes, thanks for everything the last 4 years, transition to Biden like our democracy demands. 

Party before country.

• Plus1 2