What is the future of the Republican Party?

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

At this point we shouldn't try to save Republicans from themselves.

If we continually scream at them and tell them they're stupid for looking into the barrel of a shotgun to see what's in there, why are we so concerned if they do it over and over and over again. 

Could start locally here by ignoring the trolls.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

At this point we shouldn't try to save Republicans from themselves.

If we continually scream at them and tell them they're stupid for looking into the barrel of a shotgun to see what's in there, why are we so concerned if they do it over and over and over again. 

Because they can do an awful lot of damage to everyone else. They already have.

And we continue to move closer to minority rule. 

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Yeah. It is. Leadership has literally been chosen and you're still playing with a speculative future. 

You have every reason to be embarrassed by your party, but you can't deny the choices it's been making. 

And….she isn’t on leadership

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And….she isn’t on leadership

Ah. I see. You're deflecting based on the semantic issue of capital L Leadership, as in Steve Scalise, Tom Emmer, Elise Stefanik, and Gary Palmer of Republican Leadership.

And when we talk about the future of the Democratic party, the only relevant leadership is the Democratic Leadership of Hakeem Jeffries, Katherine Clark, Pete Aguilar, and James Clyburn.

That's why we hear about Tom Emmer and Katherine Clark so much. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

OMG, can’t believe I missed her being voted Speaker of the House, er……I mean Whip, er…..I mean committee chair, er…..actually I mean RNC chair, er……oh hell never mind.  

You talking about this post?

Or all the other posts that claim the GOP is moving away from the Marjorie Taylor Greene's it's created? 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1