What is the future of the Republican Party?

6 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

republicans are proud of what happened.  they are yucking it up about it and comparing it to jan. 6.   i didn't realize people were breaking windows and doors and crushing, striking them with flag poles, and spraying cops with bear spray while yelling to hang people.   and i don't think they advertised this for months and told people to come and fight like hell or they wouldn't have a country.   

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, commando said:

republicans are proud of what happened.  they are yucking it up about it and comparing it to jan. 6.   i didn't realize people were breaking windows and doors and crushing, striking them with flag poles, and spraying cops with bear spray while yelling to hang people.   and i don't think they advertised this for months and told people to come and fight like hell or they wouldn't have a country.   

....and at the same time, Jan 6 was peaceful political discourse.

These folks are brain dead and anyone who still supports the Republican party is a dope.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 3

2 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

i saw that yesterday and thought about posting it here....but compared to the other BS going on in the republican party it just didn't measure up. they couldn't get by with only $35 per meal.  they need $45. meanwhile they say to the kids and families struggling......f#&% you

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, commando said:

i saw that yesterday and thought about posting it here....but compared to the other BS going on in the republican party it just didn't measure up. they couldn't get by with only $35 per meal.  they need $45. meanwhile they say to the kids and families struggling......f#&% you

Can you believe there's a poster on HuskerBoard who believes Republicans hold the higher moral ground?

• Oh Yeah! 1