What is the future of the Republican Party?

5 hours ago, commando said:

those same republican voters in april voted against expelling one of their own who admitted to molesting 3 kids.

Along with being now spot lit as the racists that they really are aka here's how to completely turn away young voters and people of color 101.  Not just in TN either......  The world is watching.

2024 is coming.  Something Republican's should NOT be looking forward to.  I would say stick a fork in it (The GOP) but the fork has 100% already been stuck.

Pucker up Republicans.  The best is yet to come...

4 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Along with being now spot lit as the racists that they really are aka here's how to completely turn away young voters and people of color 101.  Not just in TN either......  The world is watching.

2024 is coming.  Something Republican's should NOT be looking forward to.  I would say stick a fork in it but the fork has 100% already been stuck.

Doubtful. I'd love to say they will lose reelection/ election in mass, but their decades of gerrymandering, inroads in rural states, and the electoral college need to be addressed in order for them to truly lose. We see this stuff because we pay attention- 90% of the electorate does not. 

• Haha 2