What is the future of the Republican Party?

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Imagine Rex not knowing how Committee assignments are handled.  Nevermind, it’s not hard to imagine Rex not knowing something.  

We all know that the House has the power to remove any member from any committee. Pretending that's not how things work isn't making the argument you think it's making.

• Plus1 2

Man, life comes at you REAL fast...

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

It's allowing the other party to decide who or who can't be president.  Those decisions are for the voters to assess.

Vote for the other candidate if that's what everyone wants.  I would be fine with that.

Said no Trumpster ever

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You make zero sense with this dribble and obviously have no idea how committee assignments are handed out.  Kuddos. 

5 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

We all know that the House has the power to remove any member from any committee. Pretending that's not how things work isn't making the argument you think it's making.

aBDJ0x9.gif

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And how often does that happen?  

:lol:

• Plus1 3
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Imagine Rex not knowing how Committee assignments are handled.  Nevermind, it’s not hard to imagine Rex not knowing something.  

It's interesting that you are persistent on this but are showing that you actually don't know that the House does have the power to do what they are doing.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Interesting you think that’s Moving the goalposts.  Hint....it’s not 

Wrong yet again.

How often Congress does something is completely separate from whether they have the power to do that thing.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

You make no sense here.  You trying to tell me that Congress as a whole makes committee assignments?  

Can the House remove a member from a committee? Yes or no?

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's interesting that you are persistent on this but are showing that you actually don't know that the House does have the power to do what they are doing.

Please.  So I should look forward to House Republicans deciding the Committee assignments for Democrats after the 2022 elections when they win back control?   

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Please.  So I should look forward to House Republicans deciding the Committee assignments for Democrats after the 2022 elections when they win back control?   

If there is a Democrat that promotes violence against Republican leaders....yes....have at it.  And...BTW...they aren't choosing committee assignments.  They are kicking one particular Representative out due to her own actions.

• Plus1 3