Covid-19 Vaccinations.

18 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Because your information is horrible and clearly trolling antivaxer propaganda. According to healthcare.gov the risk of a blood clot from the AZ vaccine is 2 to 3 out of 100,000. The risk of a clot from birth control is 10 to 20 per 10,000!!! And yet nobody gives a flying f#&% about pulling BC off the shelves.

Anti-vaxx? The shots were about 3 years ago...this is post vaxx reporting of side effects recently come to light. And, as stated previously many times, I myself got the first round of Moderna when it was available...likely before anyone else here. Because I wanted to see my dad and granddaughter in person, and that was the deal. So I am definitely not trolling. It worries me that some of this is coming to light because I have many family members that have received many doses.

• Plus1 2

55 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Anti-vaxx? The shots were about 3 years ago...this is post vaxx reporting of side effects recently come to light. And, as stated previously many times, I myself got the first round of Moderna when it was available...likely before anyone else here. Because I wanted to see my dad and granddaughter in person, and that was the deal. So I am definitely not trolling. It worries me that some of this is coming to light because I have many family members that have received many doses.

You're not worried that four out of one million people might have gotten blood clots out of the least-used COVID vaccine. Nobody, including you, believes that.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You're not worried that four out of one million people might have gotten blood clots out of the least-used COVID vaccine. Nobody, including you, believes that.

Unfortunately, what I believe, is it is just the tip of the iceberg 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Well...that is cause no guy wants a whoops baby!  Hahaha

Now, your are just talking about the pill, right?  Not rubbers or pull out?

Pulling out can cause blood clots…..just not in the female.

• Haha 2

On 4/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, knapplc said:

Ugh. Close to home here.

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - One of the six cases being examined in relation to the blood clot reports that halted the distribution of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccinations Tuesday is a Nebraska woman, according to a CDC report.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday they were investigating unusual clots that occurred 6 to 13 days after vaccination. The clots occurred in veins that drain blood from the brain and occurred together with low platelets. All six cases were in women between the ages of 18 and 48; there was one death and all remained under investigation.

According to a CDC report from April 2, the Nebraskan among the six is a 48-year-old woman who was vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson Lot No. 1805020 on March 9 and is now “currently hospitalized with profound bleeding and clotting, suspect dysfibrinogenemia, otherwise healthy without history of dysfibrinogenmeia.”

Dysfibrinogenemia is described by the National Institutes of Health as a clotting disorder caused by an abnormal form of a liver protein, called fibrinogen, that helps control bleeding.

The CDC report, via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System known as VAERS, lists the woman’s condition as “serious” and “life-threatening.”

Funny, you were concerned 37 months ago, but now you deal laughy faces :dunno

• Fire 2
7 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Funny, you were concerned 37 months ago, but now you deal laughy faces :dunno

Dude... Come on! You're making a fool of yourself. We've know there is an extremely minor risk of blood clots for years. The risk is much lower than other commonly prescribed medications. AZ is pulling the vaccine due to low demand and not making them money. There's no conspiracy. End of discussion.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 3