Insurrection fallout

On 6/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, Archy1221 said:

can’t remember who spread this conspiracy about tours here, but this is the official response.  

“There is no evidence that Representative Loudermilk entered the U.S. Capitol with this group on January 5, 2021,” Manger wrote in a letter to Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Ill., the ranking Republican on the House Administration Committee. “We train our officers on being alert for people conducting surveillance or reconnaissance, and we do not consider any of the activities we observed as suspicious.”

in response to this

“Based on our review of evidence in the Select Committee’s possession, we believe you have information regarding a tour you led through parts of the Capitol complex on January 5, 2021," Cheney and Thompson wrote. "The foregoing information raises questions to which the Select Committee must seek answers. Public reporting and witness accounts indicate some individuals and groups engaged in efforts to gather information about the layout of the U.S. Capitol, as well as the House and Senate office buildings, in advance of January 6, 2021."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/video-republican-congressman-barry-loudermilk-tour-day-before-january-6-2022-6%3famp

:o

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1

"Ok I gave a tour of the gift shop"

"Ok I gave a tour of the gift shop but nobody is on video with gifts"

"Ok I gave a tour of the stairwells and the security checkpoint but there's an eagle sconce there that is to die for.  The bestest eagle sconce ever.  Something every needs to take a photo of when in D.C."

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1