Insurrection fallout

In this video Loudermilk claims the Jan 6th Committee never contacted him to speak before the committee.  Of course he goes on to smear the Committee by saying this shows that they are only embarking on a smear campaign.

The problem for Loudermilk is that we have the receipts.  Here is a letter dated May 19th asking him to do just that.

And for good measure here's one he can respond to dated June 15th

Next play out of the MAGA playbook for Loudermilk?  Just continue to lie knowing your constituents won't look into matters.  But that's not going to hold up in court I'm guessing.

• Plus1 3

This will be an explosive committee meeting today.    I got a feeling we'll be asking "Why haven't the Feds locked Trump up already?" after this is over.  

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ap_news/washington/they-probably-would-have-killed-him-jan-6-hearing-to-show-trump-put-pence-in/article_a3963b4d-189e-5d11-8b2f-fc8231320033.html

"What the former president was willing to sacrifice — potentially the vice president — in order to stay in power is pretty jarring," Aguilar said.

He said the committee had overlaid the route along which Pence was evacuated with a second-by-second timeline of where the rioters were in the building.

"How many paces they were apart is very small," Aguilar said.

Most alarming to him, he said, is a clip the panel will show Thursday from a rioter who is cooperating with the Justice Department.

"We'll hear from a witness who says that, if they would have found [Pence], they probably would have killed him," Aguilar said.

• Thanks 1

This is what happens when you hitch your wagon to the wrong side of history.  I wonder if he feels used by narcistic trump like all of the others who gave $250 million to a bogus defense fund and those who went to DC on Jan 6?  Bye Bye Mike.   I guess you'll be hawking your goods on those late night infomercials and by Hannity on his show. 

So, what I'm gathering from these hearings is that TFG met with Pence personally to request he overturn the legitimate election, and he sent Eastman to encourage Pence and those surrounding him when Pence told the cheeto he wouldn't do it. 

The continuing refusal by Pence and those surrounding the cheeto is where the riots come in. If they couldn't convince Pence to overturn the elections by persuasion, they'd scare the hell out of him through violence.

And that's why we had this, instigated entirely by Donald Trump to steal the election:

media:394b198a7df240709aea3a9e2ff268c3Ca

210826124140-trump-0106.jpg

AP21006694151180.jpg

5NUFF7QYCMI6ZOLW6SSDW5AK5M.jpg

106823110-1610469786347-gettyimages-1230

• Thanks 1