Beck missing

On Harrison's facebook account, he says that he's gonna transfer to Louisville. Just thought that was weird. I thought he'd go to South Florida.

Good luck to him at Louisville. Fine program. Hope he gets over what happened and leads his team to get stomped by the Huskers in a future BCS bowl. :thumbs

Per LJS it looks like Beck was a little miffed about Hildebrand:

---------------------------------------------------------

Beck, who left preseason camp Saturday, was aware that Hildebrand was on the verge of becoming a Husker, said John Davis, Beck’s former coach at Countryside High in Clearwater, Fla.

“I think it miffed him a little and maybe was a factor in him leaving, but I don’t think it was a determining factor,” Davis said.

Beck, who left preseason camp Saturday, was aware that Hildebrand was on the verge of becoming a Husker, said John Davis, Beck’s former coach at Countryside High in Clearwater, Fla.

“I think it miffed him a little and maybe was a factor in him leaving, but I don’t think it was a determining factor,” Davis said.

If true, that would seem to prove that Beck expected to be handed a position without the "bother" of having to prove through competition that he earned it...

The bullsh#t gets a little thicker...

I read an article stating that Ganz was the # 2 QB anyway. The competion was so close that once HB was "injured" Ganz took over the # 2 spot anyway. HB could not get that position back. Infact, Ganz was a little down about the media and the fans believing that HB was the backup. So.......

I don't think Beck has the work ethic or the drive to truely compete for a starting job anyway. We'll see. Maybe he'll get lucking and all the QBs on the next team will get food poisining or something so he can show his talents (whatever they are) again.

:funnyhahah:funnyhahah:clap