Beck missing

Really!!!! :blink: Well I guess it is only a rumor so we'll have to see. However, what does he think he's going to accomplish??? If I was a coach for let's say Florida, I wouldn't want some quiter that's going to bitch and moan about playing time his Sophmore year!!! I would want someone who's going to wait his f'ing turn and learn as much as possible while the experienced QB's are here!!!! :steam

Really!!!! :blink: Well I guess it is only a rumor so we'll have to see. However, what does he think he's going to accomplish??? If I was a coach for let's say Florida, I wouldn't want some quiter that's going to bitch and moan about playing time his Sophmore year!!! I would want someone who's going to wait his f'ing turn and learn as much as possible while the experienced QB's are here!!!! :steam

If he does go to a Florida team...It will be Central Florida or USF.

Ron Prince is always looking for a few good arms. :thumbs

It's a shame if he is gone and this is indeed all true. What a waste.

There are draw backs to having the top players I guess. Prima donnas that think they should be number 1 no matter the experience.

I never forgave Coach Sollich for chasing Crouch to Omaha. I hope BC shows more restraint. Of course he is in a better situation.

If all this crap is true.

I have backed this kid until now. You don't want to be at Nebraska with in Nebraska's terms, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Time to move on and forget another quitter I think. Quitters never win, winners never quit. Taught that in the 6th grade in Nebraska City, many many many years ago. It is shame that it's not madatory learning any longer.

I am the star! Deal with it mentality sucks don't it?

GOOD!!!! Take your cry-baby bullsh#t attitude and head on down and let your mommy give you a hug and make it all better!!! Don't forget your tampons!!!!  :boxosoap

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

No sh!t....In ten years he will be talking about buying a time machine to go back to 2006 and throwing a pig skin a quarter mile....while living out of his van!